new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dammit Pinky. Dammit. :doh:

?!

Hazardous to shins, depending on truck height and other variables.

Watch where you walk? LOL

Definitely hitch in, saved several bumpers on our trucks, course the accord, camrys and the navigator got new shiny front ones.

But still keeping the mirrors where there supposed to be.....

It's the idiot college kids around here, hot rodding around. I like my pink bumper PINK, not whatever color their car is after it hits my bumper!

There you go being grumpy... LOL

Sent from my nerd lab

They usually sneak out and get people in the dark, not necessarily me though. In places I understand it's illegal to leave them in but I don't know.

That's a stupid rule to fine someone for leaving their hitch in the receiver of their truck. I'd tell them where they can stick that rule, and not quite as politely as Jory stated it in the earlier post.

As of now there is no receiver on my truck... because racetruck.

I have never personally got a ticket. I do know people who have been harassed though. NY is awesome.

:what: I have an issue of diesel world that has a picture of my receiver hitch in on the strip....

I wasn't talking rules. I have the receiver off the truck due to the work I've been doing to it. It won't be going back on anyhow.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking rules. I have the receiver off the truck due to the work I've been doing to it. It won't be going back on anyhow.

I leave it in because I like being faster than people, while pulling invisible trailers. Might start putting my mirrors up too.

They usually sneak out and get people in the dark, not necessarily me though. In places I understand it's illegal to leave them in but I don't know.

Riiiiiiiiiight... ;) I have heard that they are illegal as well, but in Texas so many people do it, I doubt the cops care.

That's a stupid rule to fine someone for leaving their hitch in the receiver of their truck. I'd tell them where they can stick that rule, and not quite as politely as Jory stated it in the earlier post.

As of now there is no receiver on my truck... because racetruck.

:hehe: You are just a grumpy, "old" man. Racetruck in off season, pulling truck in season. LOL

I leave it in because I like being faster than people, while pulling invisible trailers. Might start putting my mirrors up too.

That's just because you're a douche. :)

Just my nose. There was a time I could do some damage with a trombone, but that's long passed.

Just my nose. There was a time I could do some damage with a trombone, but that's long passed.

So basically, you pulled Em7/G/A out of your ass? :hehe: I thought you were playing 7 Spanish Angles and just forgot the B7. LOL

Back