new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I had a feeling that's what you were gong to say. The rose now has Crown Royal tables. Much better!

I don't remember much. It was open tab for 16 contestants for all JD products. A few weeks later I got a package and though..huh, where did this....O...YA! SCORE! LOL

A kid? All the world could do is pray he isn't anything like me. LOL

I had always planned on a house! The basement is a given, I have the ability to make it cool so I might as well! I also need new a new patio set for the back deck and now that it's warming up I can fire up the hot tub.

The dog, well, that wasn't planned. I like him, and he's nice to have around but my roommate called me at just the right time. I was drunk by the beach. I can't say no to anything if I'm drunk at the beach. LOL

No mini-Kyles. There will end up being a generation of little fat children, who can't touch their elbows together! :hehe:

I recall having to talk you into the house; after that you were left to your own devices. Awwww Kyle all grown up! ;)

I just want to snuggle Frankie, his face is so lovable!

I don't remember much.

That's understandable!

No mini-Kyles. There will end up being a generation of little fat children, who can't touch their elbows together! :hehe:

I recall having to talk you into the house; after that you were left to your own devices. Awwww Kyle all grown up! ;)

I just want to snuggle Frankie, his face is so lovable!

I don't believe that touching your elbows together is a skill that I need. Besides, I still did it! Kinda. LOL

It wasn't the house you were trying to talk me into, I was already set on that. You were supporting my ideas of being self employed(which I also have full intentions of).

59746_10200495992948143_881303736_n.jpg

I don't believe that touching your elbows together is a skill that I need. Besides, I still did it! Kinda. LOL

It wasn't the house you were trying to talk me into, I was already set on that. You were supporting my ideas of being self employed(which I also have full intentions of).

59746_10200495992948143_881303736_n.jpg

Flexibility is important! I just like making you determined to look stupid, but trying you special way of touching them together! :hehe:

Kind of. You weren't sure, but thank goodness you are settling into better ideas! LOL I am glad our talk got through that thick skull! :)

NO FAIR using that picture, it's my favorite one!!!

Flexibility is important! I just like making you determined to look stupid, but trying you special way of touching them together! :hehe:

Kind of. You weren't sure, but thank goodness you are settling into better ideas! LOL I am glad our talk got through that thick skull! :)

NO FAIR using that picture, it's my favorite one!!!

You never said how I was supposed to do it. And I did. LOL

You'd think so. I feel like I'm getting worse by the day.

Puppy

I found one. It's a Valentine for my Valentine.

Last edited:
Cute little bugger.

I hope she thinks the same. Our last dog died four years ago and I just never had the desire to replace him. This little guy fell out off thin air. A lady called me last Thursday inquiring about having a fuel pump removed from her tractor, She said she wanted to do it later this week because her dog was having pups....

My wife has been wanting a dog, and I've kept telling her that the dog that needs us will show up. BAM !! I am so connected with the universe...

Blah blah blah, grammar nazi, blah blah.

LOL!

On edit: I just got asked to submit my resume to be considered for a contracted out job; as a grammar/spelling nazi! My friend's company needs someone to edit documents, and they are contracting out. I AM SOFA KING EXCITED. Yes, I have issues... bif

Last edited:
Just seen on facebook. Bo is one of our local music guys.

Bo Phillips

‎- First rule of Thesaurus Club: You do not talk, speak, chat, deliberate, confer, gab, or converse about Thesaurus Club.

This was my excitement for the day.

Attachments

• Capture18_36_26.jpg
    Capture18_36_26.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture18_36_37.jpg
    Capture18_36_37.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture18_37_1.jpg
    Capture18_37_1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture18_37_7.jpg