new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Jeff, didn't you posted that a long time back in this thread?....but I like it. After you posted, I put it on my thumbdrive. :rockwoot: I like being here before anyone else....I can jamb!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I did.

That's why I start early. It's the only quite time in my life. I fill it with music.

You should add this one...it'll get your blood moving :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Qy55BFeo4"]Sam Chatmon: Prowling Groundhog [/ame]

tremont_cn_800.jpg

Lookie what I got! I needed one of these right?

Now that's my kind of exercise music. :Cheer:

Can you imagine an evening with him, Popcorn Sutton, Jim Tom, you, I, a few more guitars, and some good ol' smooth hooch? Man-o-man.....Bucket-list? LOL

new from Texas

I'd love to give you pool lessons over a few Wild Turkeys and Mt Dew if you are buyin'. ;)

Wild turkey and Mountain Dew... I see bad things happening.
While I'm not a big liquor person... I can't help but say that sounds good, however liquor has a tendency to make me chase parked cars and give back things I never stole.

You keep posting all this extra income and your buying all the drinks on the way to Bowling Green this year.

It's not as much money as it looks. Well... Cept for that little vacation, and the blower. My basement is boring, and needed lots of stuff. We're gonna build a bar and a theater room and this was a needed addition. I look at it this way, it's all cheaper than a kid right? LOL

I'd love to give you pool lessons over a few Wild Turkeys and Mt Dew if you are buyin'. ;)

I'll buy you Wild Turkey Jory, but me, I'm drinking nothing less than Crown! Besides, I know I'm no good at pool. Can't even pretend to be!

Wild turkey and Mountain Dew... I see bad things happening.
While I'm not a big liquor person... I can't help but say that sounds good, however liquor has a tendency to make me chase parked cars and give back things I never stole.

Try it. You'll like it. Whilst I only partake a tad over my limit maybe once a year if the kids happen to be out of town.....I enjoy chasing parked cars on occasion.

.I'll buy you Wild Turkey Jory, but me, I'm drinking nothing less than crown! Besides, I know I'm no good at pool. Can't even pretend to be!

I got some crown I'll trade ya. LOL

Now that we moved our master bedroom downstairs, I can unload half my shop off my pool table, put my new Jack Daniel's felt on it, and actually get it into the house! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
new from Texas

Now that I say that... I remember trying crown and Mountain Dew now. If I recall that was a long night. Fun but long...

And slight side note... Speaking of your house. If it ever goes up for sale, I'm in!

Look at Kyle being semi-responsible! First a house, then a dog, now a pool table, AND a plan for the basement? :hehe: Yes, this is cheaper than a kid. I don't know what the world would do if you had a kid...

Look at Kyle being semi-responsible! First a house, then a dog, now a pool table, AND a plan for the basement? :hehe: Yes, this is cheaper than a kid. I don't know what the world would do if you had a kid...

I know what you would do...pay over $7K a year in daycare like the rest of us. LOL

Of course!

I knew you guys would agree with me!

I got some crown I'll trade ya. LOL

Now that we moved our master bedroom downstairs, I can unload half my shop off my pool table, put my new Jack Daniel's felt on it, and actually get it into the house! :rockwoot:

Tell me, where did you get the felt? I was looking for Crown Royal felt, but it's hard to find. And custom felt is $700ish. I can't stomach to spend that much for something so trivial.

A kid? All the world could do is pray he isn't anything like me. LOL

I had always planned on a house! The basement is a given, I have the ability to make it cool so I might as well! I also need new a new patio set for the back deck and now that it's warming up I can fire up the hot tub.

The dog, well, that wasn't planned. I like him, and he's nice to have around but my roommate called me at just the right time. I was drunk by the beach. I can't say no to anything if I'm drunk at the beach. LOL

Tell me, where did you get the felt? I was looking for Crown Royal felt, but it's hard to find. And custom felt is $700ish. I can't stomach to spend that much for something so trivial.

That is a funny story. I got to go to a national mech bull ridin' contest back in '97 in Denver that was sponsored by Jack Daniels. I met one of their reps and after several JD Single Barrel and cokes.....he said "give me your address and I'll just send you one." It was just like the ones they had on the bar tables IIRC. It was at the Grizzly Rose. The felt is black with a huge white JD label in the middle and little black strips for the bumpers. I just need to find some black chalk.

That is a funny story. I got to go to a national mech bull ridin' contest back in '97 in Denver that was sponsored by Jack Daniels. I met one of their reps and after several JD Single Barrel and cokes.....he said "give me your address and I'll just send you one." It was just like the ones they had on the bar tables IIRC. It was at the Grizzly Rose. The felt is black with a huge white JD label in the middle and little black strips for the bumpers. I just need to find some black chalk.

I had a feeling that's what you were gong to say. The rose now has Crown Royal tables. Much better!

Back