new from Texas (5+ years ago)

By the way. My wife and I stopped at Denny's on the way home from Numidia. We had an attractive waitress.

No really. Is it a small horse, or are you really tall?
Go ahead and stop responding. I understand it's getting old, but we are so close.

I have a lot of cool music that I like to share so... I can fill up the space if you are not interested.

Well that makes me sound rude! I like that people can come and joke around in here and chat amongst themselves :)

He's 16.2hh (so about 5'5" at the withers)... I am 5'7" so I am a bit on the tall side. I am 5'10" in my boots. Does that help a little lol

You will be 70 posts away after this!

You will be 70 posts away after this!

Correction... WE.

Then you are tall. I misjudged you to be shorter. I don't know too much about horses other than they don't like me much, and Mules flat out suck.

My wife and I took a trail ride on horses when we first got married. My horse was alright, but it wouldn't listen. The trail guide said the horses were so used to the trail it was hard to get them to do anything outside of following the trail. Boring. I wanted to do Lone Ranger stunts and stuff. When I got off the horse I couldn't walk,

Last edited:
Funniest thing just happened Jeff. I called your shop and asked for "Boo", and was told that person does not work there.. What gives?? I need some parts man!

LOL LOL

Funniest thing just happened Jeff. I called your shop and asked for "Boo", and was told that person does not work there.. What gives?? I need some parts man!

LOL LOL

^ JUST made my day LOL :hehe:

Geez Christine you're on here too....:doh:

Is that a problem? I can't be on other forums to get new information not available on Ford only forums?

Last edited:
You need one of these for your truck... Just have it made in PINK!!

aea2f8a7.jpg

Back