new from Texas (5+ years ago)

It sounds just fine over 1100 RPM's...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUkCopHIAe8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUkCopHIAe8[/ame]

If Tom ever makes fun again just remind him that even though it is a 6.0, it still moved under its own power.

:poke:

6.0 besties FTMFW!!:Cheer:

Mofracker...

I thought it was the TC when it started so I drove it 10 miles to a buddies shop to drop the trans, then drove it home again when it wasn't.

When the new engine is ready it'll drive itself right up on the trailer, and right back off that into the shop.

:blahblah1:

If Tom ever makes fun again just remind him that even though it is a 6.0, it still moved under its own power.

:poke:

I hear the Pinky mobile didn't move at all on, what was it, Friday? :poke: :hehe:

lol it was nice to meet you Christine.

P.S. I'd like to attest to the fact that everything she owns is PINK. Including a certain tool set lol.

Last edited:
I was in town Sat. Drove around for an hour or so waiting on the roommate, couldn't find anything worth a damn. Something about not being able to leave a light without a good haze really discourages people from messing with you LOL.

I think I'm going to start moving this weekend.....people may need cookies.:poke:

Something about not being able to leave a light without a good haze really discourages people from messing with you

Ain't dat the bull chit? The density of the air when the AIT reads 140F somehow makes this truck smoke like a frieght train!!!!! :bang I can't drive anywhere without killin' bugs. I'm ready for some cooler days when it runs a lot cleaner.

Once I finally sell this dang 4 wheeler, I'm going to send in the old injectors to be rebuilt and made into a daily driver size. These injectors are simply too big to drive responsibly. That and the people at the drive thru's don't enjoy the constant idle haze.... LOL

I was in town Sat. Drove around for an hour or so waiting on the roommate, couldn't find anything worth a damn. Something about not being able to leave a light without a good haze really discourages people from messing with you LOL.

I think I'm going to start moving this weekend.....people may need cookies.:poke:

People, huh? Sounds like a personal problem if you ask me ;)

lol it was nice to meet you Christine.

P.S. I'd like to attest to the fact that everything she owns is PINK. Including a certain tool set lol.

hahaha it was good to meet you too! Yes. everything down to my tool kit, dvd player and the like, are pink :snoop:

I hear the Pinky mobile didn't move at all on, what was it, Friday? :poke: :hehe:

She moved just fine and I fixed it, mister! Just a silly alternator, good try though bif

Once I finally sell this dang 4 wheeler, I'm going to send in the old injectors to be rebuilt and made into a daily driver size. These injectors are simply too big to drive responsibly. That and the people at the drive thru's don't enjoy the constant idle haze.... LOL
How big are they?

I haven't technically recruited people yet, so if you're bored.......

They're 8x .015 smoke pigs. LOL

Well allow me to retort......

You are correct miss, I should know better than ask the fairer sex for manual labor. :D

Well allow me to retort......

You are correct miss, I should know better than ask the fairer sex for manual labor. :D

LOL good, I'll supervise and crack open beer for you and POSSIBLY bake cookies. Depends on how nice you decide to be, sir :poke:

Back