New girl from Ohio

How have you not found CompD before this? You fit us like a glove made for a six fingered man. Unique and only a special few get to claim it.

How have you not found CompD before this? You fit us like a glove made for a six fingered man. Unique and only a special few get to claim it.

I have no idea. I am on a few other forums, Powerstroke.org is where I am most active. I posted a few times on there asking questions and about my 6.uhoh and I hardly got replies.

I'm honored by your compliment, all six fingers of it :hehe:

Can you teach my wife this???

First things first. Take her drivers license away. When she tries to argue simply explain to her that she doesn't need it because there is no road from the bedroom to the kitchen. She will be well on her way to knowing her place after that :hehe:

First things first. Take her drivers license away. When she tries to argue simply explain to her that she doesn't need it because there is no road from the bedroom to the kitchen. She will be well on her way to knowing her place after that :hehe:

You mean he will know his place? 6ft underground? Any woman I know that I told them that would bury me alive.

:hehe: LOL

I can't do this. It's too much.
You need to be taken away from us. Bad for our health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Let me translate, you will have to turn down some marriage purposals. Also look out for creepy creepers

I work in customer service. I don't want to sound vain or egotistical but I'm a pro at turning down the creepy creeps.

Thank you!

I am from Findlay in the north western region, but originally from the north eastern area. You?

I'm up near the Youngstown area.

evavuqup.jpg

I'm from Portage County, not too far from you! Have you ever been to the Dusty Armadillo or Yankee Lake?!

Oh go not Yankee! Lol truck slut heaven!!!
Lol I live in Cortland it's legit right up the street and I've been to the dusty yes everyone up here has lol.

Here I sit broken hearted. . . . Cuz I'm not cool enough to have instagram. On a side note, I was in Findlay today but I didn't have time to visit the all the Ford dealerships. LoL

Oh go not Yankee! Lol truck slut heaven!!!
Lol I live in Cortland it's legit right up the street and I've been to the dusty yes everyone up here has lol.

I like to call it Skankee Lake, i have yet to make it there this year..darn.