New girl from Ohio

Oh we would get along. Thats too funny, I always like the girls that hang around pulls with daddys truck. Listening to them commenting on the "mods" on each truck. Its comical

very much so lol find me on fb and read up in the status with 2k comments lol
Katie Pajestka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

"Oh my gosh Beckie, did you see me just totally smoke that blonde ***** in her daddy's Escalade..?
Like.. noo waay, thats hot Sally!"

I bet it goes like this

And now they congregate... We watch from paces away. We wait... They will soon touch and become friends, the two female ones. Wait for it...

That's awesome that your into horses, Ive broke horses for about 6 years now. Hope the business stuff goes good though

That's awesome that your into horses, Ive broke horses for about 6 years now. Hope the business stuff goes good though

That was my specialty breaking out the babies. Along with dealing with the problem horses. I trained on the AQHA show level tho for years. Problem was paying for college yourself and relying on training income was really cost effective.

Yea I was always told you have to start with money in the horse business because you'll never make any. Sounds like your a pretty good trainer though

Yea I was always told you have to start with money in the horse business because you'll never make any. Sounds like your a pretty good trainer though

Nah just stupid enough to climb on anything :doh:

this so aplies
1377110_10201629732358686_142490389_n.jpg

Back