New girl from Ohio

I think its cool when horses rare up and peddle their front legs...thats bad azz, even cooler when when its cold out and a bunch of steamy nose breath spouts out at the same time..
Can your horse do that cool ****?

I think its cool when horses rare up and peddle their front legs...thats bad azz, even cooler when when its cold out and a bunch of steamy nose breath spouts out at the same time..
Can your horse do that cool ****?

Most the horses I trained on did do that....but it was a bad thing and they learned very quickly that was a naughty thing to do.

I had horses when I lived on my parents farmette. 2 Belgian draft horses. Most gentle pair I've ever worked with. The were both around 20 years old. My smaller sisters would take the Combs and walk underneath them to brush their bellies. They did not flinch at all. Just stood there tied to the post.

I had horses when I lived on my parents farmette. 2 Belgian draft horses. Most gentle pair I've ever worked with. The were both around 20 years old. My smaller sisters would take the Combs and walk underneath them to brush their bellies. They did not flinch at all. Just stood there tied to the post.
Draft horses are the best, especially Belgians. My dad has always wanted one

Did you show in another class besides western pleasure

I showed Hunter Under Saddle as well, that was my speciality. I liked the bigger horses and going fast rather than the slow small horses.

The last 4 years I was in the industry I maybe showed once or twice. I mostly just trained other people's horses. I sold my own before I left for college.

Female, 6.0, some pink, horses, meat-heads jump on it like a catfish on stink bait.

Coincidence?

:hehe:

Female, 6.0, some pink, horses, meat-heads jump on it like a catfish on stink bait.

Coincidence?

:hehe:

I'm still praying to Baby Jesus in a manger that she is a he and trolling like never before!

I'm still praying to Baby Jesus in a manger that she is a he and trolling like never before!

I've already admitted that I'm a perverted lonely man who is using a random girl's IG and pictures to get male attention via the interwebz.

I've already admitted that I'm a perverted lonely man who is using a random girl's IG and pictures to get male attention via the interwebz.

BS. Not with a dog named Hugo. The dog is not a lie.

Because sharing is caring. This is me on the last horse I trained. Sh*t head put me in the hospital and put me on my a** a few times. But this was the final product.
407869_325891644190691_380453102_n_zps9fe61f40.jpg

Come on Steve. It's not like every dog is on Dogster. Maybe he isn't all "Look at me, look at me !" Like those show off dogs with internet alter egos. Not to mention, those could also be just their screen names.

Hugo for a time had his own Instagram page.......yes I was that girl/guy.

Back