New girl on the block

OK GUYS heres a pic its not much but its a start LOL
IMG_20110319_102437.jpg

IMG_20110306_141055.jpg

And I couldn't get all the characters in my screen name to fit. Anything else you guys want to comment on? Really? Haha

she's married, why do you care

(1) it's disrespectful to her and her husband the way you guys act like trolls lookin for a trashy pic, (2) because she is a new member here, Welcome her dont push her away with the dog dick tactics you normally get away with.

Being respectfull goes a long way, the problem here is few of you care to be respectful. Im married, but i also respect other married couples as i would expect to be treated. Just the way i was raised Thats all. :Cheer:

yeah but i was wondring how ya end up with 5k wheels and tires ona 500$ truck
trust me we have a hellav lot mor money in it than $500 try mor like $15000:bang

(1) it's disrespectful to her and her husband the way you guys act like trolls lookin for a trashy pic, (2) because she is a new member here, Welcome her dont push her away with the dog dick tactics you normally get away with.

Being respectfull goes a long way, the problem here is few of you care to be respectful. Im married, but i also respect other married couples as i would expect to be treated. Just the way i was raised Thats all. :Cheer:

This is true she already told me she wanted to delete the account after certain post was made i told he no (just let the rough side drag):lolly:

note to wade:

this is the internet ding dong!

it was a joke dumbazz, doesnt mean she has to post pics of herself, and she didnt, she posted pics of her trucks

her husband laughed

you just took it upon yourself to try and own somebody in a fricken intro thread because you have been owned ina bout your last 10

o sorry bro..it looked like a work in progress(bad joke??)..being in primer and all...

i know it adds up fast dont it...

Cause thats what makes her happy or maybe it's what she wanted???

Some guys shure do know how to give her a warm welcome.....:doh:

i seen by her screen name who she was and besides..id have said that to anyone..post up some primer with some huge rims and tires and see if i dont git on yers too

btw i see yer painting it by looking at the pics again i seen the doorjambs look like they been cut in...like i said..werk in progress

seriously...its all in fun dp..give it a rest

who wants ta ***** bout my spelling next ya doooooooshbags

gary:stab:

o sorry bro..it looked like a work in progress(bad joke??)..being in primer and all...

i know it adds up fast dont it...
oh i know ya was playin i only gave a $100 for the chassis and cab :poke: no offense taken i have been working on it for lil over a year now but it will all have have paint before to long

This is COMP D not CF

THANK GOD!!!!

i have to laugh at this thread!!

Welcome. You'll find that most threads end up like this one. A train wreck.

Ha yeah we need a little more paint on her. But when we finally finish well Chase finishes lol I'm just the supervisor :poke:she'll look great! Only problem is if your not 6'5 or taller, good luck getting in....Chase is having to put in a handle for me and I'm 6'0.

Back