New girl on the block

Wow, hell of a welcome Kami...

Glad to see you here, kick Chase in the ass for me when he's home next!

Lol, yeah I know.

Nancy won't let me drive her truck LOL I think she's afraid I'll break it too.

This jeep crap is gettin old though, sunday I think I'll go through the valve train again and see what I can find.

Ha yeah we need a little more paint on her. But when we finally finish well Chase finishes lol I'm just the supervisor :poke:she'll look great! Only problem is if your not 6'5 or taller, good luck getting in....Chase is having to put in a handle for me and I'm 6'0.

youre 6'?! no way, now we gotta see a picture (fully clothed, jeans, boots and jacket. not trying to be dirty) i dont think ive met a chick that tall... 5'10" is probably the tallest.

youre 6'?! no way, now we gotta see a picture (fully clothed, jeans, boots and jacket. not trying to be dirty) i dont think ive met a chick that tall... 5'10" is probably the tallest.

I dated a 6' 1" girl for a while.

check out the earings i bought her at TS
2011-06-02122824.jpg

Chase, why havent you finished that thing, I need more pictures to drool over :hehe:

Chase, why havent you finished that thing, I need more pictures to drool over :hehe:

i was gonna say great you posted in a thread about a chick!!!

then you asked a dude for pics to drool over :doh:

i was gonna say great you posted in a thread about a chick!!!

then you asked a dude for pics to drool over :doh:

You and kyle, I hate you both :poke:

But come on, have you seen that thing LOL

My cousin married a gal who's 6' and she's the short one in her family. Her younger sisters are 6'2" and 6'3".

Back