New guy from Nor-Cal

stackx2

Hey, my name is John and im new to this particular site. I live in yuba city california and know a few of the guys from jefferson state diesel in redding. I drive a 91 dodge W250 with just a few mods done.

welcome to compd, nice truck! do you come down to the santa rosa area? i swore ive seen your truck before.

welcome to compd, nice truck! do you come down to the santa rosa area? i swore ive seen your truck before.

Thank You, Yes i come by santa rosa every once in a while, i usualy will have my horse trailer with me to go ride at bodega bay.

oh thought you might have hes in your area racing alot, he drives a white and grey 1stgen p-pumped 24 valve

Hey, nice display pictures... you can see my truck in it, I was with the Jefferson State Dyno Crew that day... I got a better pic of your truck on the dyno that day, I will post it on here later

101_0423-1.jpg

Hey, nice display pictures... you can see my truck in it, I was with the Jefferson State Dyno Crew that day... I got a better pic of your truck on the dyno that day, I will post it on here later

Ya thats a good pic!, i remember you there, but you didnt run on the dyno did you?