New guy from Nor-Cal

i am also new to this forum but welcome i swear i'v seen your truck around sac area ha what a small world. nice truck man!

Welcome to CompD! Its nice to have other NorCal peeps on here.

Scott

Nice to see you over here John. You and your crew gonna make it to some events this year? What about another dyno day at your place?

Nice to see you over here John. You and your crew gonna make it to some events this year? What about another dyno day at your place?

ya i would like to try but i never know when any are, if you could keep me posted that would be great. and yup we plan on doing another event about sept. everyone in this area was stoked that we had one and all said they were going to tell everyone obot it and there all coming back!

ya i would like to try but i never know when any are, if you could keep me posted that would be great. and yup we plan on doing another event about sept. everyone in this area was stoked that we had one and all said they were going to tell everyone obot it and there all coming back!

We will be at all of the NHRDA events for division 2 and some others as well. We will also be over at Ponci's in Sept some time I believe plus our NHRDA event with sled pulls will be July 10th.