New head results

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Scheduled a last minute dyno session so that I could check out the head before I head out of the office for a few weeks.

The truck seemed very snappy compared to the stock head. Got the truck on the dyno and the wastegate broke. We didn't get any good numbers as I could not get another wastegate friday afternoon. The good news is that it made 654hp with only 32lbs of boost! We got it home and disbled the gate and all is I can say is wow! At 50 psi it is challenging to drive. We did get some really nice data on past dyno runs with different cams. I am looking forward to posting all of that up as well when I get back.

Zach

Last edited:
Scheduled a last minute dyno session so that I could check out the head before I head out of the office for a few weeks.

The truck seemed very snappy compared to the stock head. Got the truck on the dyno and the wastegate broke. We didn't get any good numbers as I could not get another wastegate friday afternoon. The good news is that it made 654hp with only 32lbs of boost! We got it home and disbled the gate and all is I can say is wow! At 50 psi it is challenging to drive.

I will post up new dyno results as soon as I get back from the honeymoon.

Sounds promising Zach!!!!!

Have a great honeymoon :Cheer:

I would like to thank Zach, Alex, Ronnie, Ryan and Jimmy for all the time and effort they all put in to helping me realize my dream and would also like to say congratulations on your wedding my brother and see ya when you get back!

Attachments

• motor mar 11 006.JPG
    motor mar 11 006.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
Dream? Burnouts while listening to motorhead with no a/c?
Thanks for letting me thrash on your truck!

See you in a few

That OFV looks awfully close to the head....does the head need to be clearanced to be able to install or remove it?

the head fits perfectly without any other mods it in itself is a true bolt on

would it be possible to get that head will only 8 valves?? and cut a little shorter??

^^^ I remember him saying something in the other thread about you would be able to have the head cut to be used on a 4bt. Not sure if they would do it for you though.

very nice look forward to getting one of these for my 2.6 drag truck
along with the 188/220

i cant wait for these results and some day to have one on my truck..