New Members "Welcoming" Other New Members

Not being a troll hooker you met me a few times
If you're trying to be friendly, you've totally gone about it the wrong way.
You don't spam a forum IN a topic about Spamming the forum and have any credibility.

I also find it intriguing that you do this when there are no Admins or Mods of any type currently on the site.

Mark.

I'm not that active on the forums but I met you at TS probably been 3-4 years now you were track side taking pics and you came up to us when Derek Rose was talking to Paul cato when rose was just starting in drag racing.

I didn't mean too like that and I can't tell if there's admids or mods on or not online. I did comment a lot yes some of them I actually commented on that I had interest in but yes I I wrong in the big picture.

Very rarely do I see anyone admit wrongdoing in these situations, yet you did.
Maybe you'll just get a slap and told not to do it again?

Mark.

I didn't mean too like that and I can't tell if there's admids or mods on or not online. I did comment a lot yes some of them I actually commented on that I had interest in but yes I I wrong in the big picture.
I can't remember what I had for breakfast....

15 thousand welcomes from someone who isn't even remotely active... Yeeeaaa about that.

I'm not big into the forums and I do look though lots of pages of classifieds for a project or parts and the other pages usually when i see something I can comment someone already said what I was going to say so i just don't get my post count up to reply or sell something in the classifieds.

If you're trying to be friendly, you've totally gone about it the wrong way.
You don't spam a forum IN a topic about Spamming the forum and have any credibility.

I also find it intriguing that you do this when there are no Admins or Mods of any type currently on the site.

Mark.
I actually invited him over here from the Cruze forum, since no one over there seems to understand how diesels work, much less modifying one. He mentioned something about diesel drag racing and posted a pic of Rose's truck and we got to chatting. Since there are several members here in the niche Cruze diesel market it's good to have some more knowledge.

He's admitted he was wrong which is more than 95% of the new people do here...I don't see it continuing since y'all have reeled him in, but if it does there are always free vacations to be had.

#lyphe