New Members "Welcoming" Other New Members

Hey, tard. Can you freakin' read? Did you read the very first post of this thread?

And don't you go effin' up my 8.3L motor swap thread either. I'll make you go away like a moist fart in the wind.

I wouldn't threatened anyone. And I said the 8.3 is a great motor I was really looking forward to see what nick From duramax tuner was going to do with his for the callout challenge but a lot of people didn't have their's finished this year. That was the event to be at it was awesome and now it's in Indy next year I was talking Brayden fleece in Utah and he mention they might hold the dyno portion and their shop.

Dieselcruze15,

Don't sweat it. Just about everyone that *****ed is a douche and need their panties untwisted. Keep on doing what you're doing.

...He's admitted he was wrong which is more than 95% of the new people do here...I don't see it continuing since y'all have reeled him in, but if it does there are always free vacations to be had.

#lyphe
Read post #109.
In light of his admission of wrongdoing, I decided I would give him the benefit of a doubt.

Mark.

I actually invited him over here from the Cruze forum, since no one over there seems to understand how diesels work, much less modifying one. He mentioned something about diesel drag racing and posted a pic of Rose's truck and we got to chatting. Since there are several members here in the niche Cruze diesel market it's good to have some more knowledge.

He's admitted he was wrong which is more than 95% of the new people do here...I don't see it continuing since y'all have reeled him in, but if it does there are always free vacations to be had.

#lyphe

Vacation Lyphe?

Chicken and waffles
#sawitonthegram

#lyphe

#diditforthegram

Dieselcruze15,

Don't sweat it. Just about everyone that *****ed is a douche and need their panties untwisted. Keep on doing what you're doing.

And here's the biggest one.

Just know if you get banned, post something in CruzeTalk on Facebook. I'll see it and tag a couple admins and get you back.

Dieselcruze15,

And in case you needed to know what a douche was I quoted the king of the douchebag world for future reference.

On Edit: Tree'd

Man, I always thought it was just me thinking that way! LOL

Mark.

I want to know why Jory's name is not green. :hehe::hehe:

Probably because I've never put my truck on a track of either kind...you know, the "competition" part of the .com deal. I'm just here because 5% of the people here I'd consider closer friends than 95% of the people I've known my entire life. The knowledge here from those 5%ers "Trumps" the douweshbaggery of all the newbs welcoming every single other welcome thread the day they join.

Probably because I've never put my truck on a track of either kind...you know, the "competition" part of the .com deal. I'm just here because 5% of the people here I'd consider closer friends than 95% of the people I've known my entire life. The knowledge here from those 5%ers "Trumps" the douweshbaggery of all the newbs welcoming every single other welcome thread the day they join.

Hey now. I hope to emulate your snazzy touchscreen setup one day.

Awww shucks! Thanks Boo!

And here's the biggest one.

Just know if you get banned, post something in CruzeTalk on Facebook. I'll see it and tag a couple admins and get you back.

What's the difference between what this guy did and every other noob who gets 10 post so they can sell something?

What's the difference between what this guy did and every other noob who gets 10 post so they can sell something?

Absolutely nothing.....except most are intelligent enough to not post "welcome" in a thread specifically started to discourage posting welcome in intro threads. It just shows that he went to the introduction forum and started posting "welcome" in every thread at the top without even reading a single post in those threads. Shows intent to not appear to be edumaketed.

Same state of repair as that Corvette of yours.

Except I don't waste $$,$$$ thinking the block was the problem.

Well, block was a problem, that's a fact. Regardless, how many miles you put on your built Audi this year? 10,000?