New motor went to the engine builders today

Thanks guys, & Im hoping to be getting more pics as the engine swap is being done.

Well guys its been a long time coming & had plenty of set backs, But its running & ill be picking it up later today, & all this time the parts that were keeping it from running were the crossover tubes, So I Got some custome ones from Monster Mike for a CR head on a VP engine. I cant waite to go pick this thing up.

well I only have 50 miles on it now, its back in the shop getting the valves checked & re-adjusted, & changing the oil. Iv been taking it pretty easy on it & really have not put my foot in it at all really. But it is much smoother & quieter than the last engine & just with in the 50 miles i have put on it I can tell things are starting to get seated in & its starting to run stronger, but wont really be able to but my foot in it much for a wile till i really get it broke in.

Well Iv got a few more miles on it & so far its great! I still have been prety easy on it seeing how I only have about 260 miles on it now but from what I can tell feels like its going to be quite a bit stronger than the last engine.

Break in is done, Its at the shop right now getting the head re tq'ed & the valve lash re-set to 10 & 20 thousants, Tonight ill finaly be able to lean on this thing & I cant waite! Up to this point I have only had it on power lvl 1 & any time I go past 3/4 throttle in 2nd gear it just breaks my 37x13.50's loose, So I can tell its going to be running strong.

how many miles is break in nobody would give me a deffinate answer when i built my engine this summer?

Well everyone believs diffrent things, But I changet the oil at 50 miles and adjusted the valves for the cam break in, than took it to 1,000 changed the oil again & re set the valve lash again and now going to start giving it hell