New NADM Street licensed diesel rule?

This has been the best thread since the TS thread! Man if only the actual guys that actuall plan on pulling the 2.6 class replied this thread would be knocked down to a page or two. Doesn't matter to me what the rules is or not 20 miles, 50 miles, or no miles.

this is good stuff:pop: but most of the oh, in,& ky 2.6 trucks are purpose built pulling trucks. but we have to be to be competitive. heck i have to use either to start mine. so please dont ban either assist starting from 2.6 mod class*bdh*

2.6 Modified Class I like it LOL

I see what they are saying it starting to get out of hand. I don't pull with NADM I would like to do a couple of pulls this year but for me when I do pull it's "brush" pulls.

I still think No Weights for 2.6 Mod Class and 2.8 Class

Then the 3.0 and up can have them since they start putting in Rockwells and Gutting etc.

im gonna try to pull the nadm pulls i can make it to. we have a points series in oh again this year with alot more pulls then we had last year so us oh boys are gonna have a busy year. heck idk if i can do the road test only because of my 5.13 gears, idk how fast my truck will go. and with 37 spline rear carrier i dont have sensor ring so i dont have a speedo that works.:kick:

I will be there to the pulls just depends on putting all the safety equipment I stil need a tranny blanket.

I wanted to pull at TS but they said it would be the MOD class Im very underpowered for the MOD class LOL

my junk isnt that high hp I used to drive it daily but the whole point of are they going to pay for the fuel everyone burns up driving 20 miles? its the whole point of everyone spends alot of money and drive a couple hours to pull these trucks for fun and the payouts pay virtually nothing, so they want you to go out and drive and burn up more fuel money on top of what you put in the tow rig and the puller? sounds pretty gay to me like the whole street car shootup test drive thats pointless

:pop:

I put several miles on my truck last year and was the pionts champ for ohio and NADM.....i like to drive it...

BUT.... I Always changed the Tires, added fuel and turned up the bars to keep the finders intacked..... I Never run my pullin tires on the road.... Most compeditive Pullers do not eather

None of that makes our trucks unsteetable.. just the way we do things...

and i dont think it is right to leave the call up to the way some one person feels that day... eather we have to do it or we dont.... 1 time or every time,, just let me know what yall decide..

20 miles 1 time wont distroy the tires i guess

O and 2.6 trucks with Filled blocks.....now thats funny LOL

like shriver said....Ill be at our real points pull where they pay mony to win the points unlike NADM..... so whatever yall decide.... might be at Zanezvill thats about it

like shriver said....Ill be at our real points pull where they pay mony to win the points unlike NADM..... so whatever yall decide.... might be at Zanezvill thats about it

Seems like I talked to a few others today taking this route also Evan, including me.
Brandon

I think the rule sould read that the winning puller must tow the towrig 20 miles with the pulling setup!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::rockwoot:

Winner has to stay till the event is over... Once the NADM trailer is loaded you get to drag it home, and then to the next event. It's the least you could do for acting like a bunch of Boobs! :kick: :hehe:

Winner has to stay till the event is over... Once the NADM trailer is loaded you get to drag it home, and then to the next event. It's the least you could do for acting like a bunch of Boobs! :kick: :hehe:

:hehe::hehe: while wearing assless chaps:rockwoot:

Or, like SuperStreet, with a restrictor plate :hehe:

Like Daytona.

Now that would make for some good sledpulling...

What we need to do next, is get 2 sleds, and drag race the trucks as their pulling the sled. That way things don't take as long.

Chris

Back