New NADM Street licensed diesel rule?

I did not want to go to a pull, hook, get called to go on a road test and (Bob or whoever rode with me) come back and say I was illegal even though I still met all of your written rules.

dont worry brandon...you first have to finish in the top position before anyone calls your bluff :poke:

j/k...bring that thing to butler co again

I did not try to get anything started by this statement, I personaly drove our truck to a truck pull last year and had no problem .

They you go fellas, Nick had a top runner last year, and drove it to a pull.

I recall Tomac towing his trailer and his emergency truck to pulls, with the puller, in case he broke, in the 2.8 class. From Michigan to Missouri.

You guys could do that out of spite, if you wanted. If you win, I guarantee, I'll get you a magazine spread.:cheer::cheer:

LOL No I really think he wants to whoop me. It's all in good fun. I don't mean anything by it. Just trying to lighten up this thread.

Im not going to fight anyone! I could careless what u say or do I will just brush it off and keep on truckin. I hope to make Elkins if my truck is complete it might be the 1st hook so who knows what will happen.
Brandon

maybe We will have to c if (ol skool) is put back together by then. If shes up an running i'd say were there.

On the track man on the track. You guys read to much into everything.

I like it. CompD through down at 150' mark, that way all the fans can see and get there bet on.:hehe: Besides it wouldnt be that fun if you did out in the pits and everyone would have run over and it would be dark with no light couldnt see, I like the track idea to Mech:hehe:

I like it. CompD through down at 150' mark, that way all the fans can see and get there bet on.:hehe: Besides it wouldnt be that fun if you did out in the pits and everyone would have run over and it would be dark with no light couldnt see, I like the track idea to Mech:hehe:

Might be all the further I make it!
Brandon

Brandon if I were you thats all the farther I would go, save it for the 20 mile excursion. LMAO

Can I take my 20 mile drive before I pull or does driving to the event count? I'd hate to break down during the drive and have to walk back. Can we have a 20 minute rest before we throw down at the 150' mark? :rules: :kick: :hehe:

mech as bad as you BOUNCE, Id be scared to go down the street in that truck.

Brandon, the rules do not state that you have to be under your own power, I will get out the Lasso, Hang on sally!

Back