new page banner sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
it makes me want to wear ed hardy and affliction!!!!

if only they made them in my size

I think he has some sort of alert system so that whenever the word "Affliction" comes up on here he can whip right in and post a picture!LOL

Add some competition trucks to the banner as well.

Hardocore skull + competition diesels = good to go

what banner? almost makes me want to disable my popoup and addblockers so I can see it, but I think I'll go look at swole's evidence pic first.......

It's not bad. The old one wasn't horrible, just old. The new one looks clean.

Good job guys, I like it!

Ya, kinda agree with it being a symbol of hardcore. Boobies are great but, all in all would make us just look stupid. We do have women in the sport so what if they want a bunch of peckers on the banner? I like the Skull it isn't overdone.

I wonder if everyone crying has their own website the size of this one?
Built from scratch, paid for out of pocket for a long while, staffed, maintained, upgraded, more money invested, added forums when requested, built a mobile site, paid for server upgrades, worked countless hours for free, etc.....just to have some whiney mother phuckers cry cause you changed the header design.

If you DON'T own a website and you HAVEN'T done all those things....shut the Phuck up about it. Phil busted his ass on that and it's a work in progress.
Y'all should be thanking him and Tim for this place even existing.

Built from scratch, paid for out of pocket for a long while, staffed, maintained, upgraded, more money invested, added forums when requested, built a mobile site, paid for server upgrades, worked countless hours for free, etc.....just to have some whiney mother phuckers cry cause you changed the header design.

If you DON'T own a website and you HAVEN'T done all those things....shut the Phuck up about it. Phil busted his ass on that and it's a work in progress.

:clap:

BOOM!

Thanks guys! I appreciate every, or most :hehe: members here. And am glad you choose to spend your time on CompD. The Staff, Tim and myself spend a lot of time on here making the board as good as we can for the true Diesel enthusiast. But, in all the years I've been working on CompD and that other board Tim and I built before CompD. I have come to the conclusion that you can't make everyone happy.

Enjoy your time here and rest assured, that if the Top banner is the only thing that pisses you off here, you're not using CompD right! :hehe:

Thanks guys! I appreciate every, or most :hehe: members here. And am glad you choose to spend your time on CompD. The Staff, Tim and myself spend a lot of time on here making the board as good as we can for the true Diesel enthusiast. But, in all the years I've been working on CompD and that other board Tim and I built before CompD. I have come to the conclusion that you can't make everyone happy.

Enjoy your time here and rest assured, that if the Top banner is the only thing that pisses you off here, you're not using CompD right! :hehe:

THIS!!

thatjusthappened.jpg

That just happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.