New Pro-street record !

Thanks for all the comment guys ! Its been our goal for a while now ! An now we are consentrating on getting to the 8's !

Well we went to Muncie today with our new Monster pump Mikes torque converter and ran a 9.311 @ 148.85 Fuel an Water only ! :rockwoot: Which should finally give ole Dale Smith and Seth Sullivan something to beat even if i did only beat them by 3 thousands of a second !:woohoo: We will hopefully be testing this torque converter next time with out bending push rods ! We are still bending them ! Bent four this time , Gonna change our springs this time . Mikes TC is a nice piece Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2A55Yq-d4

Congrats on a great run. Although its a little premature to claim a record, Seth and Dale actually backed up the 9.31 run with a 9.37 at the NHRA event in Ohio. I know the diesel organizations don't recognize the record because it was not done at one of their events but it has been set as the bar in our community. Again great job on a awesome run.

Was this run done at a NADM race or a NHRDA event, congrats on the run, it's great to see you guys,smitty racing,ts racing, ahh theres to many to mention, to be lowering the bar, if this wasn't at an event it's just bragging rights, the level of competition in prostreet is getting faster and faster. keep up the good work

Congrats on a great run. Although its a little premature to claim a record, Seth and Dale actually backed up the 9.31 run with a 9.37 at the NHRA event in Ohio. I know the diesel organizations don't recognize the record because it was not done at one of their events but it has been set as the bar in our community. Again great job on a awesome run.

Thanks
I figured i would get some ribbing when i named this thread , but its all in good fun ! It might be unofficial but its still the fastest Prostreet timeslip to date :rockwoot: Were going back out Sat to do some backin up for ya .

Subman631 What is the weight on your truck? Again great pass. Our truck weighs 5600 with me in it .

Thanks
I figured i would get some ribbing when i named this thread , but its all in good fun ! It might be unofficial but its still the fastest Prostreet timeslip to date :rockwoot: Were going back out Sat to do some backin up for ya .

Subman631 What is the weight on your truck? Again great pass. Our truck weighs 5600 with me in it .[/QUOTE

Ribbing? Just facts and yes it is the same as Seth's run....Unofficial! Don't do anything for me, do it for yourself. Fact of the matter is you did not back it up and that is industry standard for everyone. I personally don't care if you back it up as the same standard apply to Seth, Dale and Myself. The title of your thread is misleading and you and the guy that wears flip flops to the lanes knows it. Good luck on your runs! but please try and back them up!

Ribbing? Just facts and yes it is the same as Seth's run....Unofficial! Don't do anything for me, do it for yourself. Fact of the matter is you did not back it up and that is industry standard for everyone. I personally don't care if you back it up as the same standard apply to Seth, Dale and Myself. The title of your thread is misleading and you and the guy that wears flip flops to the lanes knows it. Good luck on your runs! but please try and back them up![/QUOTE]

LIKE I SAID "ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN " i tell you what dennis if it bothers you so much then change the title to something that suits you ! I pesonally dont care

Ribbing? Just facts and yes it is the same as Seth's run....Unofficial! Don't do anything for me, do it for yourself. Fact of the matter is you did not back it up and that is industry standard for everyone. I personally don't care if you back it up as the same standard apply to Seth, Dale and Myself. The title of your thread is misleading and you and the guy that wears flip flops to the lanes knows it. Good luck on your runs! but please try and back them up!

LIKE I SAID "ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN " i tell you what dennis if it bothers you so much then change the title to something that suits you ! I pesonally dont care[/QUOTE]

i think what guys are trying to tell you, if you want to hold a title like fastest pro street truck, go to an NHRDA event and run at the events where people can see your truck in person and be excited about official titles, i mean i hold an unofficial title to, fastest 6 leaker powerstroke, all that is is bragging rights, its just a number without the official organization. hope to see you out next year at some nhrda event putting on a show:tree:

FASTEST timeslip to date!!!!!!! congrats on the fastest pro street out there with video and timeslip!!!! people get way to sad lol

Well we went to Muncie today with our new Monster pump Mikes torque converter and ran a 9.311 @ 148.85 Fuel an Water only ! :rockwoot: Which should finally give ole Dale Smith and Seth Sullivan something to beat even if i did only beat them by 3 thousands of a second !:woohoo: We will hopefully be testing this torque converter next time with out bending push rods ! We are still bending them ! Bent four this time , Gonna change our springs this time . Mikes TC is a nice piece Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2A55Yq-d4

Well hell yeah!:rockwoot::rockwoot: That is awesome man. I wish I could have hooked you up with Mike a little sooner so you could have had some more testing time before it got cold out. Hopefully next year youll be able to make consecutive passes with Mike's converter. Congrats though:bow:
Im lovin my converter and beatin the crap out of it everyday still too:evil