New Pro-street record !

awesome pass and truck. who cares that it wasn't at a diesel event.

Thats what Im sayin. He has it on video and paper so it really is the fastest prostreet truck:bow: Hey CSI how many passes did you get to make that day? Hope if you go out saturday you run even better:tree:

it will do it again that was untuned and the very first pass on the TC so i guess CSI will have to show dennis how fast it will go.

it will do it again that was untuned and the very first pass on the TC so i guess CSI will have to show dennis how fast it will go.

Not impressed. They need to show Dennis nothing, I hope they go fast and back up their run. I hope they do learn the proper way to present their accomplishments. Then maybe some of the racers will take them more serious.

i think we are both doing just fine.
CSI 9.31
BigDodge 9.34
not bad for 2 rookies.

So I guess dennis says that if you run a fast time at a dragstrip with video and a timeslip it doesnt count because it wasnt at a diesel event. Does it count if they run 2 consecutive record runs and its not at a diesel event because the next major diesel event is 6 months away in your hometown if you have it

With all this crying i do think Dennis needs his bottle back !

Don't forget Spanky.....TS taught you how to use the bottle!

Guys the only one that has a record is Stuckey Racing.....If you want that record then go to a diesel event and get it. It's great you run fast at TNT but they do not count as records. You can call it what you want but in the end you look pretty silly calling it a record. I guess I should just consider the source.

So I guess dennis says that if you run a fast time at a dragstrip with video and a timeslip it doesnt count because it wasnt at a diesel event. Does it count if they run 2 consecutive record runs and its not at a diesel event because the next major diesel event is 6 months away in your hometown if you have it

It doesn't matter what Dennis thinks! Even if they set a record here it won't mean anything, I am not an organization and TS cannot recognize or authenticate records.

Yes there will be a TS 2010 and in 1 week we have a very large announcement about the event.

It doesn't matter what Dennis thinks! Even if they set a record here it won't mean anything, I am not an organization and TS cannot recognize or authenticate records.

Yes there will be a TS 2010 and in 1 week we have a very large announcement about the event.

Dennis if I become a drag racer and build a 7 second or 8 second truck. Will you be my friend?

Though seeing a time slip is awesome. But running a truck then rebuilding it and running it a week or 2 later just doesn't seem like a "back up". But thats just me. And when your talking all time records. I think it should be done under some sort of supervision of an organization to confirm other than the guy running the truck. Not taking anything away from your truck by any means. AWESOME runs, just don't think it can be considered the "record".

Dennis if I become a drag racer and build a 7 second or 8 second truck. Will you be my friend?

Though seeing a time slip is awesome. But running a truck then rebuilding it and running it a week or 2 later just doesn't seem like a "back up". But thats just me. And when your talking all time records. I think it should be done under some sort of supervision of an organization to confirm other than the guy running the truck. Not taking anything away from your truck by any means. AWESOME runs, just don't think it can be considered the "record".

We have just backed up our first agreement with our second agreement and have truly made an official record:rockwoot:

Back