New Tires, Suggestions?

Discount Tire used to sipe my BFG Mud Terrains(old design) that I ran on my old F250,I believe they helped out alot.

I'm running hancook dynapro m/t's and so far so good. Been wearing pretty well for 37's. I've run toyo m't also and loved them, but they were on national backorder when i bought the dyna's. The dyna's are also pretty reasonably prices. Everything mentioned here would be a good choice IMO.

I'm running 295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on my truck and I love them. Will never buy anything but Nitto.

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

I have a set of the hankook mt on a welding rig, first time using the beads and I have almost 20k on them with about 40% tread left. They dont look as cool but they sure get me where I need to go

nitto trail graps is where its at...thats what my next tire will be when my bfg a/t are worn out.

Ran two sets of nitto AT. The last set blew out one front and one rear with 10K miles on them. 285/75/17" load E. This time around I went with Cooper AT3 on both the f250 and the cummins.55,000 mile warranty, good grip, great ride, no noise. 305/70/16 and 285/70/17.

Mickey Thompson MTZ FTW

Though I loved my ATZ's, issue with them is you need to have enough HP to keep them clean.

I have the good year dura tracs they seem really nice not many miles on them yet though so cant give much input on longevity

have friends that hot shot with them

4x4 dodge duallies in the rigs.. solid input from reliable sources is 45K miles on them on mixed terrains.. great off road traction, but not much of a better tire than the BFG ATs in the mud.

INput from discount tire is that they are weaker on the sidewalls than the BFG KO's and Km2's (10 ply rating). from some of their regular oil field company guys..

Considerin a set of 305s for my 12 valve tho... I do have BFGs on both my rides right now, and they are no problems...