New truck

Yes I did get it from Watts I put on a sport front end yesterday and ordered a new draw straw and 1/2" line to feed the beast.

Superdave I will get new pictures Fri including drivers side under the hood

i agree. i live in a small town and its amazing what ive heard about my truck and others. most of it is not even close to being true!

i know all too well, aparently i need to be scared of a stock 12v running around with stacks. its got a 700hp race motor running on race diesel. claims itll ruin my truck.

Yes I did get it from Watts I put on a sport front end yesterday and ordered a new draw straw and 1/2" line to feed the beast.

Superdave I will get new pictures Fri including drivers side under the hood

Is there any way to find out what turbos you have?

i know all too well, aparently i need to be scared of a stock 12v running around with stacks. its got a 700hp race motor running on race diesel. claims itll ruin my truck.

I just had to laugh at that!

its cummins forum fast, he doesn't even know what an afc is. hes done just enough to make it smoke and all of a sudden its the most BA truck in the world hahaha

haha! thats awesome! i smoked some kids duramax and apperently i have to be afraid of that truck now cause he got a new transmission and his buddy has a 5 speed 24v that is gonna rock my world! LOL

op good looking truck! how about some pics with the sport front end.

Is there any way to find out what turbos you have?

The HP turbo is a 66/74/14 wastegated the lower is a 475/480 have not measured the wheel yet it is a 400 frame borg warner

This trucks got a lot of money stuck into it.. Bump for more exposure, lets find out whos truck this used to be!

Yes they are I think he was running this combo with lots of nitrous. I did measure the hp turbo and it is a 66 and the bottom is atleast a 75

ok trying again

Attachments

• DSC02999.jpg
    DSC02999.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03000.jpg
    DSC03000.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03001.jpg
    DSC03001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03005.jpg
    DSC03005.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03003.jpg
    DSC03003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
I need to stock 12V afraid about the run-time stack. Its a 700HP race motor running race diesel. Claims itll ruin my truck.

I'm sure someone was racing it, good looking truck! My 01 vp truck had a leveling kit and 35s and ran 11.60s on fuel only, that was with a 64/480, then put a 66 on top like you and it never went any faster lol

I'm sure someone was racing it, good looking truck! My 01 vp truck had a leveling kit and 35s and ran 11.60s on fuel only, that was with a 64/480, then put a 66 on top like you and it never went any faster lol

I can see that. Now if you had that 64mm and you replaced the s480 with something a little larger then you may get something faster, but that's if you have the fuel to do it.