New truck

dahlsheep01

Cummins or going
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a truck from Utah and it looks to be set up for drag racing I was wondering if anyone on here has any information on this truck.
The truck is a black 01 qcsb with a silver bottom, it has twin race turbos ceramic coated ATS exhaust manifold, Custom aluminum intake like a zzfab,it also has a powerfool nitrous system, snow performance water/meth, The rear is setup with liftbars like cal tracs, and a drag comp box. Lastly it has XD series monster 18" wheels. I will try to get pictures on here shortly

here you go
newdodge.jpg
[/IMG]

i hate to be the bearer of bad new but that truck doent much look like anything set up for drag racing.. most trucks that are slightly set for drag racing are stock hiegth or lower and tires/wheels/lift arent along those lines. sounds like it just has unknown traction bars and unknown twins and really most else is unknown..
but to be fair its a nice looking truck.. i just wouldnt call it a "drag racer" not to bust your ballz...

Well you are not really busting anything. The truck is not lifted. The previous owner stuck alot of money in this truck I just am trying to find out information on the truck because it has a 32,000 mile motor with studs. a full built ATS trans w/commander I don't plan on racing it. I got a great deal on it and am planning on p-pumping it and I would like to know if anything was done to the internals. Thanks for the reply though

you might try the CF if you havent already.. like i said its a good looking truck. congrats.

Have you tried contacting the original owner and asking him what was done to it?

In my limited truck buying experience, the previous owner knows more about a truck than anyone else, including the internet.

Have you tried contacting the original owner and asking him what was done to it?

In my limited truck buying experience, the previous owner knows more about a truck than anyone else, including the internet.

well you'd be surprised what other people know about a truck they've never seen.

And try to use a digital camera if you have one, the quality and size is much better than these cell phone shots.

From photobucket:
newdodge2-1.jpg

I like your quote White knight and I agree. I plan on p-pumping it doing something alittle different with the turbos. I will hopefully pulling the truck and i have the traction bars built for it already. I also today put on my sport front end after I painted it last week

On photobucket. muah ha ha

Can you get a picture from the driver's side of the engine bay?

newdodge4.jpg

Hah! You got it from watts? Seen that truck sitting there a while back but didn't know it was modified that much! Don't know who's it is but it's a slick truck.

Sent from my iPhone during class