New Wheels??

DCSpecial

Mr. Sinister
Alright....I've been tossing around the idea for quite sometime of going to 18" or 20" wheels.

Here's how my truck looks now:
6-4-06_Truck_and_House_Pics_004_Large_.jpg

With either wheel size I'm sticking with 38/15.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts.

So what do you think? 18x10s? 20x10s? Or keep it as is?

BTW, I'd either buy black wheels....or get the wheels powdercoated a mirror black (deeper than the gloss black I had done on my current wheels).

And post up any pics if you have 18s or 20s with 37-38" tires.

:rockwoot:

Last edited:
I dunno that I'd go with 20's. I like a wheel no bigger than an 18 on a lifted, big-tired truck

That bead lock on the KMC looks good.

i say go with the XD Diesels and have them powdercoated black to match! i absolutely love the diesels! get them! LOL

I really like the Diesels as well.
I've been told that there is a guy who's about to have some 20" Diesels...that he had powdercoated black on his truck (sonic blue). I'm interested to see how they turn out. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about what wheels I was looking at to powdercoat. I had mentioned maybe a month or two ago that I wanted to coat the Diesels. Now, I might be back to square one trying to decide on a wheel LOL LOL

ahh do em anyways, that just means you gotta get em in 22's

dude that blacked out dually is the best looking dually ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC

Have you checked on the 38 Toyos for 20s backorder wise? I heard they were still on a LOOOOONG leadtime.

If a black wheel is used, go to the next larger size. Visually, the black wheel will appear smaller than a light (chrome, polished alu, etc) version when it is mounted with a tire.

My 18" wheels look like 16"s in my 35" tires, until there is something to reference to.

I had one of my associates check with some of our suppliers late last week or early this week (can't remember)......I was told they have the 38/15.50R20 Toyo Open Country M/T in stock and ready to ship. The 40/15.50R20 was out of stock though...

Yeah...that black dually is BAAADDD!!

I am leaning to 20s....not sure which ones though. Maybe the same wheels I currently run (Cheyenne 8s)...