b) don't speak English
c) don't know how to use punctuation.

So here are your options:
1) Leave now
2) Learn to speak English
3) Use punctuation
4) I'll ban you

Choice is up to you, cowboy

U can ban me that's fine. Obviously this isn't a site i wanna be on. It's my first day on your site. Sorry my spelling and sentences aren't up to your standards. I wasn't trying to get my count up and i damn sure not selling anything. I was simply answering there questions. I don't know how to use the reply boxes like y'all are so they look like new posts. Sorry i don't know how to work you're site my first day.

Isnt that what these sites are for. Information and buying and selling parts.Im new to the 12 valve world and this site was recommended..Thanks for the warm welcome

well ill let you in on a little secret, your gunna catch a lot of crap from the guys on this site. they do not take kindly to ignorance. so, if you are not capable of taking a little abuse, a better site for you might be igotacummins.com. with that out of the way, welcome to the forum

I sure am, how did you guess?

I am tired of the influx of morons who:
a) want to sell something
b) don't speak English
c) don't know how to use punctuation.

So here are your options:
1) Leave now
2) Learn to speak English
3) Use punctuation
4) I'll ban you

Choice is up to you, cowboy

Sorry for trying to take over your job. Just tryin to help and inform him earlier.

U can ban me that's fine. Obviously this isn't a site i wanna be on. It's my first day on your site. Sorry my spelling and sentences aren't up to your standards. I wasn't trying to get my count up and i damn sure not selling anything. I was simply answering there questions. I don't know how to use the reply boxes like y'all are so they look like new posts. Sorry i don't know how to work you're site my first day.

You literally said you were padding your post count...

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Sorry for trying to take over your job. Just tryin to help and inform him earlier.

no worries, thanks for the heads up

You literally said you were padding your post count...

yes, you admitted it. in black and white, plain and simple.

One more screw up and I'm showing you the door.

Not at all actually. Just find it comical u two take time out of your day to follow me around on this site. Im sure your time is precious. Don't wanna miss out on the sister time. I like how u said u were informing me. Calling me a douche bag was very informative. Thanks by the way. I don't get butt hurt i been married for 12 years nothing u two a--holes can say too get me butt hurt i can assure u. Cool race cars by the way

All i have to say is, great minds think a like.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

It's not our fault your taking offense. Things just work a certain way here, you found the way they don't.
My time is precious. But it is just that, "my" time. Therefore, if I choose to phuck with you, it's all good.