Newly redesigned 24v springs $199

i wouldnt mine buying a few sets for a few trucks we have but not sure ill have the money if any till next friday

will be ordering mine soon. zach do you take paypal otherwise im gonna have to wait for the money transfer into my bank:bang but im gonna order springs and pushrods to accomodate my big stick cam :rockwoot:

Sorry, I do not.

I bought two tools, setup the tool loaner forum as a service for my customers, and left it in the hands the guys on Compd. Do we have one missing? If so I will try to get something figured out.

Zach Hamilton

I bought two tools, setup the tool loaner forum as a service for my customers, and left it in the hands the guys on Compd. Do we have one missing? If so I will try to get something figured out.

I know one tool is on its way to Richard (Cummin-a-long) right now :Cheer:

Hey zach did luke at L&L Diesel get my springs ordered just wondering also how much for a spring tool.
Thanks jordan

i actually just bought this and after i got this tool i was thinking how do you keep the valves from falling into the engine i was tolds zachs tool uses compressed air to keep the valves up the only thing i can think of is put the cylinder at top dead center and hope the valve dont fall to far but i emailed rip rook to make sure

Zach I'll take a set for 06 5.9 and push rods to go!!!!
Ready to buy now!
Thanks, Shawn
606-694-2955
:Cheer:

i actually just bought this and after i got this tool i was thinking how do you keep the valves from falling into the engine i was tolds zachs tool uses compressed air to keep the valves up the only thing i can think of is put the cylinder at top dead center and hope the valve dont fall to far but i emailed rip rook to make sure

I do not mean to jump into Zach's thread here. I think the tool that Zach has as the loaners is from Source. Zach corresct me if I am wrong. As for the springs, you will have to turn the engine over so the piston for the cylinder that you are on is at the top so you do not drop a vavle. :Cheer:

Correct, it has to be top dead center, and you can do two cylinders at once as long as they add up to 7 (6&1, 5&2, 3&4) There is a tool from Dodge that you can turn the engine over with a ratchet.

Back