NFUO official mph record set

NFUOofficial

NFUO Record Decider
The NFUO would like to congradulate Darren Morrison of Prostreet Diesel on setting the first Official MPH record for the NFUO. The record is set 161.83 mph. We would like to commend Darren and his team for striving to be the best in the Pro Diesel class. After interviewing Darren this week he wanted to make sure we made it clear that he was running a detuned setup and no Nitrous. Darren also is willing to put his title on the line against any Pro Diesel team out there. We look forward to interviewing Darren in the future as he continually breaks his own records.

Elmer
NFUO official record decider

As an NFUO official (or not) I want to unofficially officially congratulate Darren for his official unofficial record. We at the NFUO strive to officially recognize our officials when they set official records to not record.

NFUO records trump any other officially recognized record because they are cooler anyway.

CONGRATS DARREN!!!!!

NFUO 4-EVA!!!!! Such as.....

congrats darren, i know you've worked hard on your truck and when you unofficially officially put your good tune up in it, i'm sure 7.50's aren't far off.

Congrats Darren, You are the man:rockwoot:!!! can't wait to see accept the award for breaking your own record.

I am officially moved to finally see Darren breaking unofficial records. Congrats Darren you must be proud, or not. Has there been an unnoficial date set for Darren to not show up and receive the coveted NFUO "Browneye" trophy?

Darren, as an NFUO official, you are bound by your unofficial official duties to congratulate yourself for setting a record as well.

For Setting the Newest Record Darren will unofficially not receive the unofficial official trophy engraved or not with his name or assumed name.

102407-hunting-knife.jpg

From Our official Unofficial sponsor, maybe.

Buck%20Logo%20b%20and%20w.jpg

Your team and that truck have a bright future. I knew things would come together for you guys.

Congrats on the new officially unofficial record.

For Setting the Newest Record Darren will unofficially not receive the unofficial official trophy engraved or not with his name or assumed name.

102407-hunting-knife.jpg

From Our official Unofficial sponsor, maybe.

Buck%20Logo%20b%20and%20w.jpg

I mean no disrespect, but given the past is it smart to give a knife as the trophy in this case? I have great respect for ya and all Darren, but I think even you would see where this is a bad idea. I'm not saying it wasn't a valid excuse, but how about a cool belt buckle or something.

Way to go Darren:rockwoot:. We are wanting to build a Pro Diesel and only hope we can be as succesfull as your team. I do have a couple of question though about the run......

1) Was it scarey running that fast in the 1/4 mile?

2) Since is was hot, did you get thirsty during the run? if so do you keep a water bottle in the truck or are you hydrated enough before the run that you are able to make it back to the pits before needing more water?

3) When you are signing autographs...What kind of pen do you recommend using so you don't run out of ink during the signing session?

Thanks in advanced

Dennis

Dennis is a Bling water distributor, i see some endorsements in your future.

I mean no disrespect, but given the past is it smart to give a knife as the trophy in this case? I have great respect for ya and all Darren, but I think even you would see where this is a bad idea. I'm not saying it wasn't a valid excuse, but how about a cool belt buckle or something.

I partly agree? But, I know to stay on Darren's good side.

I am betting he uses one of those fancy space pens that write upside down, so when he is working under the truck his autographing is uninhibited.

I once saw Darren teach Micky how to autograph one-handed with his eyes closed.

Darren is a Pro in all aspects.

What are the chances of Darren teaching me to sign autographs in that professional manor? Does he offer a class? Damnit I wanna be famous!

I want to thank all of you guys unofficially. The knife is a great trophy and I would love to add it to my collection but I can't accept it due to some issues with the georgia court system yada yada unofficially official order. But thanks for recognizing the unrecorded record.