NFUO official mph record set

I mean no disrespect, but given the past is it smart to give a knife as the trophy in this case? I have great respect for ya and all Darren, but I think even you would see where this is a bad idea. I'm not saying it wasn't a valid excuse, but how about a cool belt buckle or something.

Tim, we feel that the past is the past. Darren has paid his debt to society, and is a different man now than he was back then.

I want to thank all of you guys unofficially. The knife is a great trophy and I would love to add it to my collection but I can't accept it due to some issues with the georgia court system yada yada unofficially official order. But thanks for recognizing the unrecorded record.

WideOpen didn't mean any disrespect. We just forgot about that little mishap and would be happy to award you something that is more suitable. We will have an unofficial meeting and come up with something you can use.

Thanks,
Elmer
NFUO record decider

Wait, I heard that someone unofficially saw a semi-official video which showed that Darren threw a nitrous bottle in front of his truck to trip the second MPH beam, therefore raising a question as to whether this is an official unofficial record. I also heard from an unofficial source that he sent an email to Sarah Palin's unofficial official email address, which could also disqualify him from future records.

Seriously, great MPH, and nobody can question that one!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Wait, I heard that someone unofficially saw a semi-official video which showed that Darren threw a nitrous bottle in front of his truck to trip the second MPH beam, therefore raising a question as to whether this is an official unofficial record. I also heard from an unofficial source that he sent an email to Sarah Palin's unofficial official email address, which could also disqualify him from future records.

Seriously, great MPH, and nobody can question that one!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

ThankYou for your concern but our commitity only uses qualified temps and they operate under close scrutiny of the NFUO. We have checked Darren's background and found only a few questionable convictions but we are certain that they will not affect his ability to represent the NFUO as the Current MPH record Holder of the Diesel World in Pro Diesel.

Thanks,

Elmer
NFUO record decider

Way to go Darren:rockwoot:. We are wanting to build a Pro Diesel and only hope we can be as succesfull as your team. I do have a couple of question though about the run......

1) Was it scarey running that fast in the 1/4 mile?

2) Since is was hot, did you get thirsty during the run? if so do you keep a water bottle in the truck or are you hydrated enough before the run that you are able to make it back to the pits before needing more water?

3) When you are signing autographs...What kind of pen do you recommend using so you don't run out of ink during the signing session?

Thanks in advanced

Dennis

Dennis thanks for asking as far as scary it kinda answered with hydartion question I like my water labeled with millerlite this serves three purposes super hydrating and it has a lot of courage in it plus incase I loose it keeps me calmed down so I don't get in trouble again with the knife thing yada yada. As far as autographs I use mecurachrome or iodine because it has dual purposes as you well now know.

I always carry:

1 Black Sharpie(for lite colored shirts/paper)
1 Silver Sharpie(for dark colored shirts/paper)
1 Red Sharpie(for everything else)

2725229635_53fcdfed2d.jpg

Last edited:
Tim, we feel that the past is the past. Darren has paid his debt to society, and is a different man now than he was back then.

I understand, but I just wanted to make my point known. Darren is a friend, and believe me, he is the last person I want to make angry.

I mean no disrespect, but given the past is it smart to give a knife as the trophy in this case? I have great respect for ya and all Darren, but I think even you would see where this is a bad idea. I'm not saying it wasn't a valid excuse, but how about a cool belt buckle or something.

What does Darren's personal life have to do with this? I don't think it is cool to try and discredit his accomplishment with something that wasn't his fault.WTF????????

Hey Darren, do you think that in the future you can carry a few dimes in your driving suit so we can auction them off as the fastest dimes in the NFUO? I think it might help towards your community service hours if some of the proceeds go to the GA state corrections facilities charities.

Darren, I also prefer to hydrate myself with similar courage-adding water LOL

What does Darren's personal life have to do with this? I don't think it is cool to try and discredit his accomplishment with something that wasn't his fault.WTF????????

Calm down Dennis, I was not trying to dig into his past. Everyone knew that Darren had a short fuse, and I am not saying that dude didn't deserve it. I just thought it was not very responsible. Darren seems to be adjusting well to the streets again, and his medication seems to be helping. I just don't want to see someone get hurt. :bang

Darren,

What does it feel like to be the person that everyone thinks about when they think Fastest Diesel Driver Ever? It sure does seem like that title is alot of responsibility yada yada.

Hey Darren, do you think that in the future you can carry a few dimes in your driving suit so we can auction them off as the fastest dimes in the NFUO? I think it might help towards your community service hours if some of the proceeds go to the GA state corrections facilities charities.

Darren has contacted us and explained the situation in graphic detail. Buck knives are a well respected instrument, and are much smaller than what he is accustomed to carrying. Lets not forget that he is innocent until proven guilty, and even though 12 folks think he is guilty of the "ALLEGED" unfortunate event, we in the NFUO as you know have no official position on this. We would like to apologize for not having the forethought on this matter Darren, and are actively having an unnoficial meeting of the official board to find an appropriate way to show our thanks for all you have not done for this organization.

Darren this should push your level of popularity through the roof, as if you need it. You are already the most reconized name in Diesel Motorsports history ever!!!!!!

When people think of diesel racing, they think of one man...... Darren Morrison. The one true pioneer of the sport.... Nascar has Dale Earnhardt, Diesel has Darren. :woohoo:

I hear he has been approached to have a bobble head doll made in his likeness.