NHRDA 2008 Season

Twisted Shifter

We would like to apologize for the delay on the 2008 schedule. We have been working feverishly to get it done and plan on having it set by the end of the year. Below is the projected race events for 2008. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

frontpage08websitecopy.jpg

wow we get 4 races in fl next year!:rockwoot:

its going to be an awesome year!

Mass + CT? nobody told me we had any tracks around here...:what: More likely NH + NJ if ya ask me....:pop:

I second that for san antonio, We need to get more events rolling in the mid South.

I see 3 or 4 I can make. Wouldn't mind trying to hit one of those Canadian events.

TRYING to get it ready for TS in April. $$$ is the biggest hold-up right now. :p

Thank you to all the NHRDA officials trying to make all these events happen. I know it's not easy, but it will sure pay off if we start spreading out to some new venues this year.

There is a lot of work done behind the scenes to make this all possible, and you guys definitely don't get enough credit.

Thanks! Looking forward to another great season of racing!!:clap:

~Sarah

You are all excited about stars and events in your state...

They took my state completely off the map...and I don't live in Hawaii or Alaska either

getblown5.9 said:

They took my state completely off the map...and I don't live in Hawaii or Alaska either

Maryland? :doh:

getblown5.9 said:

OMG!!! that is F'ing hilarious. been there done that.

We have secured some dates (N.J. and Maryland) for the N.E. Division and are working on securing more.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

i hope u are lookin at cedar falls for the iowa event...its a 1/4 mile not an 1/8th like eddyville is. but i know someone is looking pretty hard for some track interest up this way.

I see one star in BC I think it is safe to say that is Mission, And two in Alberta one I know is Barry's AAB, but what is the second star Medicine Hat??

RacinDuallie said:
We have secured some dates (N.J. and Maryland) for the N.E. Division and are working on securing more.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
whats that star near mass and ct?

Signal 73 said:
whats that star near mass and ct?
We'll keep you updated as we secure the the dates. We are expanding our reach.....:rockwoot: :evil