NHRDA April 19th & 20th 2008 WPB Moroso

I must be gettin old, cuz a day of racing followed by a nite of drinking is pleanty for me!
See You guys there.....:Cheer:

I was talking about fuel prices.

I agree with you on the drinking part. One night of drinking = two days of recovery.

Don't no, I hope too but I still have to see how the insurance companies treat me.

You are still fighting for it that s u cks .Goodluck would love to see you come back.It was nice to see another truck up here at events in pro street

It was a VERY NICE P/S-er.... Sorry for the loss and hope to see you out back in P/S action....

I spoke with the track today ...... everything looks good.

I asked George (track manager) about the helmet issue. "For safety reasons would encourage everyone to wear a helmet, but we will enforce NHRA rules". So @ 13.99 you need a helmet, but the would like to see everyone wear one.

Rumor has it the we will have a 9 second truck in attendance? :cheer: *nx* :cheer:

I asked George (track manager) about the helmet issue. "For safety reasons would encourage everyone to wear a helmet, but we will enforce NHRA rules". So @ 13.99 you need a helmet, but the would like to see everyone wear one.

Rumor has it the we will have a 9 second truck in attendance? :cheer: *nx* :cheer:

Nope, I tore mine up..........:poke: Remember. I'm spectating with DJ, Vivian, and Crew chiefing for Rodger:cheer:

Gary load up a SCT tune in mama's truck and have at it.

What we all doing for the after party? I'm leaving my pit crew with the baby sitter. :Cheer:

come on now the rental pt cruiser was only running 17 seconds not in the nines but maybe if i add a little *nx*

Gary, I can certainly use all the help I can get!!! :tree:

I ordered a helmet....or should I say I was ordered to get a helmet from the wife or she wasn't going to let me race again.

Safety first.. I agree 100% with her for once.

I have a new member coming with an Excursion.

how is the weather out there it is raining and 40 degrees in seattle. Man i cant wait to put on shorts for the first time in 2008

This should be a great weekend i have had several calls from people that are coming to the track to join and race for their first time with the nhrda.

Division 4 is on the rise.:cheer: :Cheer:

Mid 60's all day ..... This will be a good weekend no doubt ...... I don't know if the TS express will fly this weekend or not ...... It's all but done .... but I was told no cage no race ...... and not a chance of getting a cage in it before saturday. We will see ....

how is the weather out there it is raining and 40 degrees in seattle. Man i cant wait to put on shorts for the first time in 2008

This should be a great weekend i have had several calls from people that are coming to the track to join and race for their first time with the nhrda.

Division 4 is on the rise.:cheer: :Cheer:

Weather is great...just checked and it will be in the high 70's Saturday night. I have two new members coming with me. I believe you spoke with one today asking about membership.

www.a1aweather.com

Looks like it will be about 90 during the day. Im coming without the RV and going to try to drive home Saturday night.

Looks like it will be about 90 during the day. Im coming without the RV and going to try to drive home Saturday night.

sounds great , are we converting you over to drag racing:cheer:

leaving saturday night i thought we had some :Cheer: to due after the event.

see you saturday