NHRDA April 19th & 20th 2008 WPB Moroso

come on now the rental pt cruiser was only running 17 seconds not in the nines but maybe if i add a little *nx*

Guess that outs the Magum in the 8's then huh? LOL

Thanks for the Pneumonia by the way.... it was great LOL

sounds great , are we converting you over to drag racing:cheer:

leaving saturday night i thought we had some :Cheer: to due after the event.

see you saturday

Anyone have a game plan for after the event? Will we be getting kicked out by Moroso security?

Looks like it will be about 90 during the day. Im coming without the RV and going to try to drive home Saturday night.

Your truck just doesnt look right sitting on asphalt! :badidea:

I talked to the track today, they have a road race Sunday AM so nobody can stay inside the grounds but you are welcome to setup camp in the main parking area outside the spectator entrance.

Congrats to Roger (Shambo)for taking first place in Pro II this weekend. I think twice in a row is (won last year) cocky and he should have let me win.:hehe:

Thanks,
I'm sure you'll get me next time. I was just Lucky!

I'm tellin' his wife... Roger got lucky twice at Moroso! :hehe: :hehe:

Congratulations Roger, come back in October and maybe you'll get the three-peat.... or should I say three-Pete LOL

Your truck just doesnt look right sitting on asphalt! :badidea:

I think Josh is right. But I plan on going to the next one anyway. Hope some of you that where there will come over this way and play.:welcome:

This Saturday in Sarasota at the fair grounds on Fruitville road(those with a GPS use 3000 Ringling Blvd) we are having a truck show Bigfoot will be there also(should be some nice diesels) then we go over to Desoto Superspeedway in Bradenton for the truck pulls:Cheer:. Stock diesel pull at 5pm so must weigh in 3:30-4pm. This is located less than 30 minutes away. From the Sarasota Fair Grounds just go back to the interstate then North 3 exits then off at SR64 then East 9 miles.

Last edited:
I will be in BG Kentucky at the TS outlaw event. Did you figure out what was going on with the engine?

No not yet just slower than it used to be maybe the transmission is slipping? I hope it doesnt slip pulling the sled this week end in low range.

I am flying out in the AM for TS. I hope to have the pictures up by Monday or Tuesday and videos soon to follow .....