NHRDA credibility issues before I decide

fordsel

Since I plan on racing this year I have a question about the NHRDA purses. A lot of the winning racers from last year were referred to the sponsors to collect their contingency purse which they didn't recieve.

A number of them were told by the sponsors that the sponsors aren’t participating with the award scheme. I would like to know if this is deliberately misrepresented for the purpose of the NHRDA advertising larger purses to attract more participants.

I feel this is a valid question so I can decide what group to race with and I've been hearing some credibility issues.

I was paid the contingencies, just had to prove that you were using the sponsors products. Thanks Steve B.

Since I plan on racing this year I have a question about the NHRDA purses. A lot of the winning racers from last year were referred to the sponsors to collect their contingency purse which they didn't recieve.

A number of them were told by the sponsors that the sponsors aren’t participating with the award scheme. I would like to know if this is deliberately misrepresented for the purpose of the NHRDA advertising larger purses to attract more participants.

I feel this is a valid question so I can decide what group to race with and I've been hearing some credibility issues.
We have 2 trucks that race in the NHRDA and i would say that you wont have no problem with them at all!!
we have got all are contingency money from 6 or 7 races!!GOOD PEOPLE$.02

The NHRDA sponsors have always paid me the contingency money I was owed.

Paul

I don't know what that is refering too!!!!!! I have collected alot of money in the contingency program!!!!! and the NHRDA made sure of it! You do have to have there product and that is explained before the races.

Hmmm... newly regestered... 2 posts... both casting a negitive towards the NHRDA... seaming a little fishy to me, but I'll bite the hook.... I've raced and won many NHRDA events & have nothing but praise for the way they were handled. Excellent event video & pic's on there site, questions answered right away, checks cashed perfectly, & contengency moneys delivered as promised. In fact, this rumor you mention must be a left coast thing, as I've heard nothing of it here on the east.
NADM is also a class act. I suggest supporting both, to double your chances of a race near you.
What part of the country are you located in & have you raced any in the past ?

If you know a lot of winning racers that didn't collect I highly suggest you contact NHRDA and they will get it straghten out. There was money that wasn't paid there was probably a good reason. I will willing to bet anything there was no intent not to pay a qualified winner.

NHRDA is the "Top dog" of the diesel org's for sure. Well thought out and well represented, all over the country.

Wow... I dont know what this is about but We have run all the organization except the new pdra.The DHRA is the only one that we ran into a few let downs. I have nothing bad to say about the NHRDA, infact we have won alot from there races and have collected everytime even the contengency money.
I say support as many organizations as you can. If this sport is going to survive every one needs to stop bashing each other.

Wow... I dont know what this is about but We have run all the organization except the new pdra.The DHRA is the only one that we ran into a few let downs. I have nothing bad to say about the NHRDA, infact we have won alot from there races and have collected everytime even the contengency money.
I say support as many organizations as you can. If this sport is going to survive every one needs to stop bashing each other.

no we need to keep bashing and a few more org need to open up

Every event that we went to that they had a winning purse the prize was paid out to the ones that were promissed payouts. If it was the contingincey money then yes the racer had to prove that they were running product of theirs on the truck. The only one that will payout with no porduct is MBRP and they will pay out a small amount just for running their sticker.

NHRDA by far is one of the best diesel racing organizations out there and they do one hell of a job running it.

Hats off to all the guys at NHRDA

Does seem kind of fishy doesn't it???? maybe confused with the De-funked DHRA????

I wish there were more sponcers willing to contingency!! that is where I look first when I buy parts!!!!

Every event that we went to that they had a winning purse the prize was paid out to the ones that were promissed payouts. If it was the contingincey money then yes the racer had to prove that they were running product of theirs on the truck. The only one that will payout with no porduct is MBRP and they will pay out a small amount just for running their sticker.

NHRDA by far is one of the best diesel racing organizations out there and they do one hell of a job running it.

Hats off to all the guys at NHRDA

YA WHAT HE SAID

NHRDA is the "Top dog" of the diesel org's for sure. Well thought out and well represented, all over the country.

Seems as though he has lost this battle very quick. But "top dog" I dont know about that one.

Troll.

I have had every payout, wether purse or contengency, paid off. I didn't have to go hunt people down to do it. NHRDA makes it very easy with the correct forms and directions. I have not heard of anyone not getting paid in the years that I have raced with NHRDA.

I also recommend and buy the sponsors products if at all possible.

Hello Sir , thanks for your concern and question.

First of all I am not one to hide behind screen names.

My name is Randy Cole owner and founder of the NHRDA. My phone number is 360-658-4353 if anyone would like to call with their concerns or questions, I am in the office Monday thru Friday 9am till 6pm.

To my knowledge Nathan Black is the only competitor that has not been paid from 2008. Last week I received confirmation that the sponsor had cut a check and mailed it out to Nathan.

As far as our reputation I will let our over 800 members nationwide speak for us and if we are doing things on the shady side I would think they would be the first to speak out.

If the NHRDA is doing things unethical or unhonest then I dont see how we can grow from 1 event 5 years ago to over 30 events in 20 states and 2 countries. While retaining some of the biggest names in the diesel community to renew there sponsorship year after year.

We like to promote diesel motorsports in a positive manner and don’t like to get into the mud slinging end of it. But yes I have noticed that another organization wants to go out of their way to throw us under the bus and make accusations to I guess make themselves look better. All I can say is that the leaders of this organzation were both asked to leave the NHRDA for the exact negative approach that they are conducting at this time.

I have always believed that if you are honest and tell truth that your actions will speak louder than words. So this will be the one and only time that I will air any dirty laundry about past key members in the NHRDA. I do encourage them to have a positive campaign and put on good honest events so the diesel community does not have to thru any more drama.

Thanks and have a great day

Randy Cole
President of the NHRDA
Phone# 360-658-4353

Really, you are joking right. Names, phone numbers, DOB. Do you have anything other then what someone you know who heard someone say something about someone....? Pathetic!

Fordsel this is your first post on another thread here. Maybe time to climb back under your rock, put up or shut up.[/COLOR]

I’ve had such a great time viewing this thread that I have to sign up. After seeing people’s integrity being questioned I needed to post some FACTUAL information regarding the opposition. I happen to know the mouth pieces speaking for that group. They are being scripted and frequently I’ve watched as their Florida race rep (Chris) hovers over the thread as a new post is produced.

First of all congratulations are in order for the four owners of the PDRA. They went from zero to a huge membership overnight as “the fastest growing diesel motor sport organization in the world.”

However the formation took place, I’m glad to see it and I’m confident that they have the sincere motivation to bring a diesel venue at the lowest cost to the racers. So, hang in there and remember those negative posts are a generated from jealousy and validate the rumors of just how pocket-lining driven that other group really is.

The integrity questions are being bought up by people who obviously either aren’t networked or don’t have enough experience with the diesel race community. I’ll set you straight with the facts: the owner of that 4 year old Washington state race org doesn’t wear white. He’s had a lot of problems with many businesses. Check out the problems with Eastern WA Sand Drags, Pacific Raceways (who didn’t receive promised fees), call them up they’ll tell you the story about it. Also let’s not forget the past purse issues where the winners never received their prize; once again guess who? Not to mention at every event gate fees are doubled and sometimes tripled with all profit going to the race org. How noble…..

Some of that race organization’s sponsors are poorly promoted because the owner of the race org has a shop that pushes a specific vendor’s products. So, sponsors aren’t receiving their full representation.

Last year at the SEMA show I spoke with some of the diesel-related vendors. Although they had praise for the Georgia race organization, they hammered the WA state org because they were given excuses about not meeting sponsors’ expectations.

And, to the Forgone Ford guy, who are you, do you race? If your racing success reflects your knowledge base, you must follow a lot of tail gates.
You seem to be a connoisseur of public records; did you have to receive a top secret government clearance to access them? You have a lot of time on your hands; perhaps you’re not too good with the ladies? You need to get a life.