NHRDA First Annual North East Event (PICS)

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
There will be some more pics comming- these were the few I was able to snap between running around- We have more comming from Randy and Jimmy who were snapping pics all day long.......

Thanks again for all who came out!:bow:

Smoke was in the air.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 42
:clap:

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 38
Krazy House Kustoms showed up with some very sweet looking rides- from the awesome lifted Powerstrokes to the turboed Hummer- and the supercharged Vipertruck! They even had some sick looking quads and a nitro powered scooter that was capable of blasting wheelies-which I was trying to hijackLOL

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 35
A big thanks to Wade Moody and his crew for comming out and having a blast! Everyone knew Wade was sand bagging the entire day running a string of 11-second passes on fuel only:rockwoot: His rig was a hit for the event- Wade and his crew were a class act and I know they had a great time there laughing it up and representing in the North East:thankyou2:

The track announcer even hyped up Wades attempt to click off a 10 sec pass at the end, and the crowd was all ready for it too-and when he launched and got to the 1/8th I thought for sure he had it!:woohoo: He had a spike in fuel psi to his rail and the relief dumped and when it came back on it slammed the rail so hard that the rail cracked!!:evil He was still able to click off an 11.0 pass and there's no doubt in my mind that his rig as a 10 sec slip in it- NOBODY doubted it ! :rockwoot:

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 49
LOOKS LIKE YOU PULLED IT OFF

I heard that it was a blast , and the NHRDA has shown that it is alive and wel in the north east

Doug and his 34 Chevy on his way to another winning round of racing- it was a WAY COOL rod to watch- I talked with Doug and he has his eyes out for a 30's Dodge pick up for me- It was such a cool- different- diesel to watch! And I am glad Doug brought it out to play!!!:bow: :clap:

Now if we can get him to stuff a huffer under the all steel rod.....:evil :ft:

* On edit-
message to Doug,
I have an HX 35 that I will donate to you to get r done in the huffer dept, should help that ol 6.5
out some. Let me know.........If not the -35, I have an HX-40/16 that would need some tender loving care to make useable.... same deal I'll donate to ya....

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Heres some of mine, Jeff
WestEndandIslandDragway030.jpg

WestEndandIslandDragway028.jpg

WestEndandIslandDragway023.jpg

WestEndandIslandDragway018.jpg

WestEndandIslandDragway029.jpg

If you were anywhere near this truck -you no doubt were LYAO....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 63
LOL ummmmmmm ahhhh those who were in our group know the story behind this picture......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

*note there is an NHRA track official still searching the grounds for his pants he lent out to accomidate our racers for passing tech.....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Attachments

• IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 52
RacinDuallie said:
LOL ummmmmmm ahhhh those who were in our group know the story behind this picture......:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

*note there is an NHRA track official still searching the grounds for his pants he lent out to accomidate our racers for passing tech.....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
:hehe: LOL :hehe: :hehe: LOL

me on my first run before i dropped my front shaft at the end. Good enough for a 13.8 run... on 35's:rockwoot:

Attachments

• draggindodge.jpg
    draggindodge.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!! Great job!

Any of you going to make the trip out to Seattle for the Nationals? :cheer:

thanks for all the kind words Jeff. from what i heard from wade and james it was an awesome time, really wished i could have made it. i wont miss the next one though. by then ill have my new clutch in and will race my truck also. i went down to the shop today to poll the damage and see what its gonna take to get her back up and going. much to my surprise i get greeted by a trophy that was a nice touch. helped pick my spirits up from being sick for the last 6 days.

yet again we really want to thank all of the people involved in making all of this possible.
Industrial Injection
TS performance
HTS
PPE
Snow performance
carnivore performance
Robert Powell
James Brown
Wes Dimig
Thurmon Jones

Robertp said:
thanks for all the kind words Jeff. from what i heard from wade and james it was an awesome time, really wished i could have made it. i wont miss the next one though. by then ill have my new clutch in and will race my truck also. i went down to the shop today to poll the damage and see what its gonna take to get her back up and going. much to my surprise i get greeted by a trophy that was a nice touch. helped pick my spirits up from being sick for the last 6 days.

LOL LOL Myself and James had a Pinks session in the pits, They wanted to go against the Vipertruck which I said is not set up for quarter mile duty- but I asked how many mile markers he wants to be spotted:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Everyone was laughing with us..... Glad those guys had a great time and for sure ya gotta make the trip out for the next one.

Congrats on the win. :rockwoot: I'll bet the trophy looks good in the shop:rockwoot: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks like you had a good turn out Jeff! Wish I couldv'e made it. Maybe next time around. Just WAY to much going on this weekend....I don't think I stop doing anything all weekend long...:bang

Doug's old skool diesel powered rod.....:rockwoot:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25
RacinDuallie said:
Doug's old skool diesel powered rod.....:rockwoot:

Way-2 go Jeff and Randy, I heard it was a vary successful event and everyone had a great time…. Congratulations NHRDA!!!!!