NHRDA First Annual North East Event (PICS)

Here's a link to Randy's pictures from last weekend - Click Here

I want some more info on that ranger! Is that supercharger feeding a turbo?

Videos will be up in a few days...

MrDeez said:
Here's a link to Randy's pictures from last weekend - Click Here

Videos will be up in a few days...

WestEndandIslandDragway033.jpg

WestEndandIslandDragway027.jpg

MrDeez said:
I hear the Ranger is for sale...........:poke: 6Bta wants a tube chassis and 2 more cylinders....:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
I hear the Ranger is for sale...........:poke: 6Bta wants a tube chassis and 2 more cylinders....:rockwoot:
Now we're talking, a little chrome moly and about 100 psi of boost.....
The Ranger is for sale, any takers???????

Later. 6bta

6bta said:
Now we're talking, a little chrome moly and about 100 psi of boost.....
The Ranger is for sale, any takers???????

Later. 6bta

:evil :evil :evil :rockwoot:

Congrats to Jeff and company for putting on such a great event. We also want to congratulate NGM for another outstanding performance. Nice job Wade!

Thanks Brady!:rockwoot:

I couldnt have done any better without Randy Cole's experience on organizing and making this a smoother running deal. And Thanks goes out to Jim C. who was up in the birds nest shooting the video.:thankyou2:

Most importantly, thanks to all the folks who came out to participate, help the participants and spectate.:bow: :bow: :bow:

And finally, thanks to all the sponsors who helped us pull this off!!:thankyou2: :clap:

The next one will be bigger and better than the first.:evil Word of mouth will spread, and the North East will be alive with our own Diesel Events Program for the following season. :Cheer:

I have recieved word back from the track- they were extremely pleased and welcome us back anytime! :rockwoot: I made sure following the closing of the event that the grounds were left cleaned and nothing went out of place. And everyone had a blast of a fun time. it was long overdue.

There will be some more 'GTG's' planned before the close of the season.

And we will put together a schedule of events for the North East for the following season- can anyone smell a points series?:cheer: I can, and it's coming!!!!!!!!!

We- in the North East have been waiting long enough.:thankyou2:

My strongest sincere Thanks goes out again to ALL who attended!:thankyou2: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:clap:

RacinDuallie said:
Thanks Brady!:rockwoot:

I couldnt have done any better without Randy Cole's experience on organizing and making this a smoother running deal. And Thanks goes out to Jim C. who was up in the birds nest shooting the video.:thankyou2:

Most importantly, thanks to all the folks who came out to participate, help the participants and spectate.:bow: :bow: :bow:

And finally, thanks to all the sponsors who helped us pull this off!!:thankyou2: :clap:

The next one will be bigger and better than the first.:evil Word of mouth will spread, and the North East will be alive with our own Diesel Events Program for the following season. :Cheer:

I have recieved word back from the track- they were extremely pleased and welcome us back anytime! :rockwoot: I made sure following the closing of the event that the grounds were left cleaned and nothing went out of place. And everyone had a blast of a fun time. it was long overdue.

There will be some more 'GTG's' planned before the close of the season.

And we will put together a schedule of events for the North East for the following season- can anyone smell a points series?:cheer: I can, and it's coming!!!!!!!!!

We- in the North East have been waiting long enough.:thankyou2:

My strongest sincere Thanks goes out again to ALL who attended!:thankyou2: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:clap:

Jeff,

Get me ALL the details on this. I want to present this to the track manager and owner at Grand Rocks drag race comming up September 23rd. I want to give the NHRDA as many tracks as they can get! :rockwoot:

Josh-:thankyou2: for Grand Rocks' involvement, and we (NHRDA) and myself look forward to progress forward for the 2008 North East Points Schedule! I will be in touch with an update!:rockwoot:

Sucks that I missed another NE event, I was out fishing Aug. 24th-Sept. 7th & it looks like Im going to miss the 23rd at NE Dragway too.

Now if we:)poke:RandyLOL) can remember to turn on the remote mic, we'd have sound............it was set up on the starters box LOL oh well vids look good though.

RacinDuallie said:
Now if we:)poke:RandyLOL) can remember to turn on the remote mic, we'd have sound............it was set up on the starters box LOL oh well vids look good though.
just bring tripple A batteries for it.

its an awesome tool when it works but sucks batteries like crazy.
works good from the 50 to 100foot mark.

when the nationals are posted, i used the remote mic on it. we were in a basic a hundred feet off the line. i love technology!