NHRDA in Medicine Hat Alberta July 19th and 20th

Well we finally got here and what a beautiful drive, we saw Elk , Deer, Rams and the biggest dump truck in the world man that thing was crazy wait till we post some pictures by that thing.

Anyway looks like a great turnout also a 12 second semi showed up and 2 jet cars. Cant wait until tomorrow

buy a couple of cases of good canadian beer and send me a bill. Just make sure Malcolm gets a couple

buy a couple of cases of good canadian beer and send me a bill. Just make sure Malcolm gets a couple

Only problem is what you open the case you know a couple :Cheer: will turn into one of several cases but i will give er my best to keep up with him

Malcom is running really good we just got back from a test and tune and he lifted just past 1/8 mile and still ran a 11.30 on fuel. it is good to see he got bugs worked out of the truck.

there was about 30 trucks at the track when we left and more trailers were pulling in so looks like a good turnout for tomorrow:cheer:

there was about 30 trucks at the track when we left and more trailers were pulling in so looks like a good turnout for tomorrow:cheer:

And don't forget - one car ;)

If either Sarah (driving their Crew Cab Dually this race) or I wins this race, look for some fun in the winner's photos (i.e., side bets).

I was wondering why Malcomb shut off early, didn't realize these were still shakedown passes on the truck. It was looking good!

See everyone at the track!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Day 1:

Well, NADP ran the Drever truck today. The first run on MOTOR ONLY was 10.58 at 129 mph. The second run, with NOS was 10.06 at 138 mph.

I will post day 2 tomorrow once Barry calls and lets us know what they run...

CONGRATS NADP!!!!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Sounds like a good time, wish I was there. How many are going to make it to AAB? I am really trying hard to make it, albeit without the twins, but still should run ok,,(famous last words)

Kevin

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

What a great day at the track the MHDRA staff was a great track to work with the staging lanes were full and so were the stands

Jet cars both ran over 300 mph and we have some new records

Here we go and yes we have pictures and videos of everything, but we are driving to Edmonton on monday so you wont see video for about a week

Anyway here you are

Pro Street
Malcom Cross a Mid 90s chevy 2wheel with a common rail won with ET 10.12 and mph 134.63

Mike Drever took second place with a personal best on fuel only 05 third gen dodge 4 wheel drive ET 10.58 and mph129.44

Super Street
Shawn Ellerton 03 Ford F350 ET 11.41 and mph 120.39 this trucked weighed in at over 7700 lbs this truck was flat flying and set new national record for mph

Gord Cooper 1968 Kenworth Semi (aka Smokin Guns) ET 12.97 and mph 106.24 this thing weighed in at over 10,000 lbs and he does John Force burnouts

Pro 1 Bracket
Michael Fox Third gen dodge 4x4 Et 12.88 and mph 105.95
Derek Kurpjuwiet 02 Dodge 4x4 ET 13.62 and mph 100.18

Pro 2 Bracket
Julie Balch Chevy Duramax ET14.39 and mph93.56
Mike Murray ET 14.38 and mph 98.97

Well it is 1am so off for a few drinks and then to bed we are racing again at 9am..

Ps east coast keep us up to date on any records set out there. My money is on Trainrobber thinkiing Division 5 might be setting some records tomorrow.

No matter what this is a great weekend of diesel drag racing from coast to coast were else can this happen except with the fastest growing race organization in the world the NHRDA.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Just a clarification on Pro-Street, Mike Drever ran a 10.06 in the final, but Malcomb Cross won it on a holeshot. Mike was still happy as heck, knocking on the 9-second barrier.

I managed to lose on a double-breakout first round. The nice thing about a 2-day race is having a second chance to look forward to!

We closed down the local bar for the second night in a row (and they stayed open an extra hour past closing last night for us). I'll be a bit bleary-eyed at the track today, as a kid threw a tantrum in the room above me at 5:30 this morning...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ok just heard from from Barry day 2

Identical run ran a 10.06 at 138 mph pushin a head wind all the way down the track 1/8 mile was 111 mph at 6.5 seconds

Way 2 go guys :rockwoot:

a big thanks to randy and the crew, you guys did a great job, organized, anm all round great show to attend, I'm going to try and attend more of your guys events. what a great bunch of guys

a big thanks to randy and the crew, you guys did a great job, organized, anm all round great show to attend, I'm going to try and attend more of your guys events. what a great bunch of guys

on behalf of the Division One guys Thank You! We love to hear when we do things right .... cause we surely hear about it when we don't LOL

Great event guys... Can't wait to see you guys up at the Blackout.

Congrats out to Shawn and to Drever your guys' trucks rocked for sure.

Shawn you better be on your game for the blackout though.....Haha see you there man.

just type in drever family in you tube and that gives you all of them, cracked dodge you better bring your A game

Redneck 6.0L you know we will be bringing our A game it should be a good event hopefully you and me in the Final for Super Street.

you sure you dont want to race before that, i'd hate to beat you in the finals AGAIN.LOL

Was a great weekend guys, NHRDA did an awesome job, hats off to the Medicine Hat crew they ran a smooth event as well. Everybody ran even if they thought they may blow up haha awesome.

The blackout is gonna be HUGEEEEEEEE

Hats ooff to the Drever family awesome group of people!!!

Congrats TO Barry and the NADP crew as well!!