NHRDA in Medicine Hat Alberta July 19th and 20th

We ran very slow in the twelves with a torque converter that was pretty well on its way to being done.. Well actually the last race on Saturday I welded the conveter up solid.

Redneck 6.0L even if we don't make it against each other in the finals we will have to get a grudge match set up cause we are now even for beating each other. ITs ON!!!

Aaron, you staying at a hotel or camping at the track? If your camping, you should try to get close to us, so we can have a good gtg

Kevin

Well Mr.Bullydog. Can't wait to line up next to you. I'll show you who the bully is. Must hurt the pride a little being beat by a ford ehh.LOL. I know I don't stand a chance but it sure is fun getting ya goin. Can't wait for the blackout.

You gotta appreciate guys like Aaron and Malcomb, who kept beating on their trucks even when they knew they were wounded (both trucks with trans/converter problems). They were both scrambling to put those trucks together before the race as well. Aaron's gonna need to get a winch in his trailer if he keeps doing that! I noticed Malcomb has one in his...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Drever's truck is bad a$$. All the quick trucks were awesome to watch. I know it takes a lot of $$$ to get there. I am satisfied with my 12sec runs.

I also wanted to thank the Drevers and Barry and others that picked up the tab at the Pub on Saturday night. It was totally unexpected and really appreciated. We tried to pitch in some money but they all said it was good. What a class act by some great people. This was probably one of my best times I have had while racing both on the track and off.

Ditto on the thank you to the guys for picking up the tab. I think it was Barry, Drevers (Mike and Charr) and Shawn Ellerton who paid it (and refused to take anyone's money thrown in).

Just remember the primary rule for the weekend:
"No Spooning With Dudes"...

Well Mr.Bullydog. Can't wait to line up next to you. I'll show you who the bully is. Must hurt the pride a little being beat by a ford ehh.LOL. I know I don't stand a chance but it sure is fun getting ya goin. Can't wait for the blackout.

This is gettin' good!!:tree:

Micheal. Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the blackout