NHRDA @ Moroso April 28th & 29th

Ok I just scored $89.00 a night in Palm Beach gardens at the Hampton INN .... Nice place!!!!!!! and I can have the rigs looked after!!!! Plenty of Parking just accross the street if anyone has trailers etc.

BTW: Email me and I will get you the info you need to book it. Vivian, I would be honored if you and DJ would change your reservations!.

Well I booked a room at the Hampton, but the Days Inn won't cancel my reservations???? If it is not a good area I'll suck up the room i guess???

Hi Chris,

Sure, we'll change over. I will call them tomorrow and cancel. We have five rooms set aside.

Rodger, what do you mean they won't cancel. It's still two weeks away. I'd ask for their fax number and put it in writing so you'll have backup when you dispute the charge. :kick:

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Hi Chris,

Sure, we'll change over. I will call them tomorrow and cancel. We have five rooms set aside.

Rodger, what do you mean they won't cancel. It's still two weeks away. I'd ask for their fax number and put it in writing so you'll have backup when you dispute the charge. :kick:

Thanks,
Vivian

I sent you a PM with the info ........

Shambo,
why did they say they wouldn't cancel? Thats just WRONG!!!!

I have some good girls in travel that I can sick on them if they don't come around tomorrow. You have my number, call me if they wont do it ....

They said because it was an interned special price??? I did not notice any thing untill i read the fine print on the confirmation. it sucks! and I think is bad buisenes my self! So Days inn won't ever get my buisness anymore!!!

Shambo said:
They said because it was an interned special price??? I did not notice any thing untill i read the fine print on the confirmation. it sucks! and I think is bad buisenes my self! So Days inn won't ever get my buisness anymore!!!

Can you FWD that to me, or at least the section with the "No Cancellation". I will see what I can do for you. At a minimum I should be able to get it cut down to a fee.

Twisted Shifter said:
Ok so the racers have spoken and we are going to meet the challenge.

The NHRDA will be making its debut at Moroso Motorsports Park on April 28th an 29th. I should have the poster available in electronic form some time this week

We will have a Test and Tune day on Saturday with brackets on Sunday. We already have a few grudge races starting to develop so this could be a ton of fun before it’s over.

http://www.nhrda.com

Click the link for more information on the NHRDA in FL.

http://www.nhrda.com/forums/index.php?showforum=24

Chris,

I wish I could be their for your inaugural event. I'm just amazed on how large the NHRDA has grown. I've heard about the wonderful things your doing
to provide organized racing in your part of the nation… Keep up the good work !!!!! :rockwoot:

Fletcher said:
Chris,

I wish I could be their for your inaugural event. I'm just amazed on how large the NHRDA has grown. I've heard about the wonderful things your doing
to provide organized racing in your part of the nation… Keep up the good work !!!!! :rockwoot:

Thank you ........ :thankyou2: :woohoo:

Rodger, you have mail sir!

They prey on the unsuspecting. I don't remember very well, cause it was a long time ago, and it was night time but it looked like a terrible neighborhood. We looked for another hotel, tired and very late that night. I'm sure they get that all the time so ....:kick:

I would still get a fax number and put your cancellation in writing and then just dispute it with your credit card. Show proof you canceled way ahead of time and send a second request after you submit the paperwork the credit card company requires for the dispute. You've got a 50-50 there. It all depends on your credit card people. If you win, Days Inn would have to take you to court for the night's stay. I don't see it.

Thanks,
Vivian

Fletcher said:
Chris,

agree 100% HELL OF AJOB. did you get all the fast fords from down south to come to the event. we are taking about 10 trucks to the meet.looking foward to this event.

dj.

Thank you ..........

Going to call a few of the "Southern Boys" the first of the week ..... I have a few guys wanting to do a heads up?

What part of the pits do we want? I was thinking the L side as you come in the gate? Try to get that so that everyone has to go by us coming in?