NHRDA @ Moroso April 28th & 29th

Twisted Shifter said:
Thats fine with me .... if it burns #2 its cool with me ..... hell bring on the TDI Jetta's I just want to show Moroso that we are for real!

Be careful what you ask for! I might just have to come down there and show you boys who's boss! LOL

:evil

Twisted Shifter said:
TWO WORDS!!!!!!!

Bring It!!!!​

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

:pop: :kick: LOL LOL

Good luck guys! I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun!

Chris, are you going to get to race, or are you going to be too busy running the show?

After everything I have done to get the parts for the truck ..... I am racing :)

But I will be running the show also .....

Twisted Shifter said:
After everything I have done to get the parts for the truck ..... I am racing :)

But I will be running the show also .....

You are going to be really busy! Have fun! I'll get you a new data base emailed late next week so you have up to date info!

Good luck!

Thanks for all your help .... We might be signing up a bunch at the track ..... I think we just might be between 30-40 trucks ...........

Twisted Shifter said:
Thanks for all your help .... We might be signing up a bunch at the track ..... I think we just might be between 30-40 trucks ...........
hey chris how does that work do they put lets say a single cab vs a crewcab do they go by weight or race truck against street truck how does this work?

Its all about brackets ..... you are racing yourself basically. You will run a few dial in runs .... then they will setup the brackets ........... by dial and off you go .... you just hope you run closer to your dial than the other guy .....

Twisted Shifter said:
This way, everyone has a chance .... and slow trucks have the advantage

Why would the slow truck have any advantage? Isn't it the most consistent? :poke: Or are you just picking on the slow trucks?

Most of the time the faster trucks have a hard time being dead consistant. If it's bracket only, I'm bringing two trucks. If it's bracket and heads up, I'll be there with three..

^^^^^ Fast trucks are hard to be consisant^^^^^^^^^^

I have only had 3-4 guys that want to do headsup ........ I will make it part of the October Race....... I promise

Hey Pete I just got done doing a #2 conversion on this .,....... heads up me and you!!!!

4893.jpg

Twisted Shifter said:
Hey Pete I just got done doing a #2 conversion on this .,....... heads up me and you!!!!

4893.jpg
Oh boy better put my truck in the fast mode. (R) for race...

Hey Chris,

Is there a chance of running heads up? I've talked with a few of the keyboard racers who say they are not going because they don't want to run brackets. *bdh*

DJ