NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce that 5th Annual Northwest National Diesel Drag Race Shootout has a new home in Medford Oregon. We have made a five-year deal with Champion Raceway to build this event into the premier event on the West Coast. This event is open to all competitors including Semi Trucks, Pickup trucks and any cars running on diesel. This 2-day event will be a double points race and also the Division 1 Championship. So mark it on your calendar and bring the whole family out for an action packed weekend at Champion Raceway in Medford Oregon on September 6th and 7th.

Northwest-National-Diesel-D.gif

So Joe said Woodburn was his last race with the Cornfield Corvette, maybe he should come out for just one more :evil Seems a shame to get it all pianted up nice and then retire it :poke:

I'll be there :tree:

Thats great news to hear you are coming down to Medford it is a great track with great personel running it , and after your 10 second run in seattle sounds like you might be looking to set a new National Record in super street.

Sounds like we have alot of trucks coming from washington and oregon

How about california anyone coming up for the event:poke:

Thats great news to hear you are coming down to Medford it is a great track with great personel running it , and after your 10 second run in seattle sounds like you might be looking to set a new National Record in super street.

Sounds like we have alot of trucks coming from washington and oregon

How about california anyone coming up for the event:poke:
Oooooh Hoss is goin after Trainrobber!!! Trainrobber better have his Dodge all cranked up on Red Bull come the next points meet for Div 5.:evil

I'll be there, would love to go to Edmonton too but will be in Alaska fishing and don't get back till the 18th. I'm sure Paul Breedlove will be there, just a short drive over from K Falls for him. Should call Cris Warner in Redding. It's a short drive for him as well and that old 12 valve really rocks. It's the champ of the DP Challenge.

Source Auto will be there hopefully with the 05 but the crew will be there for sure. Maybe I will pull the 04 out of retirement and take it down the 1/4

We are going to try to make it. Long drive for us but who knows what will happen

Aw, come on, I'm gonna drive up to your neck of the woods this weekend (and was just up there a few weeks ago)! Okay, Medford is another 270 miles past my house, but once you get past 500 miles it all feels about the same ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looks like we are going to try to make it down there for sure a couple more tweeks on the truck to get it to shift right and we will be running mid to low tens

crank, you might have a chance at winning super street cause i'm not goin to be there.LOL. good luck to all you guys, i wish i had the time off work

I know Mike Drever told me he will be making it down for this event. It will be great to see how fast he can run down there. That 9.94 he had was a he!! of a run. Malcom's 9.97 was great, too. I was the first person to tell Malcom what he had ran. Should have seen the look on his face.

I just hope we have a good turn out for Pro1. We have had very small turnouts for Pro1 in the events lately (I wasn't at Montana so I can't speak of that event). This past weekend there were only 8 qualified trucks to run for Pro1 and over 70 trucks (and a few Jettas) running Pro2. I know there were some that could have ran Pro1 with their 13.** sec dials. Some of us really need help catching the points leader Jim. The more trucks we have the more chance we have to catch him.

I know Mike Drever told me he will be making it down for this event. It will be great to see how fast he can run down there. That 9.94 he had was a he!! of a run. Malcom's 9.97 was great, too. I was the first person to tell Malcom what he had ran. Should have seen the look on his face.

I just hope we have a good turn out for Pro1. We have had very small turnouts for Pro1 in the events lately (I wasn't at Montana so I can't speak of that event). This past weekend there were only 8 qualified trucks to run for Pro1 and over 70 trucks (and a few Jettas) running Pro2. I know there were some that could have ran Pro1 with their 13.** sec dials. Some of us really need help catching the points leader Jim. The more trucks we have the more chance we have to catch him.

I'll try and help you out Mike.

I'll be there for you Mike. Do you think Ken (Subman) and I can both race him in the first round?

Paul

I'll be there for you Mike. Do you think Ken (Subman) and I can both race him in the first round?

Paul
Now that would be awesome.

With the 3 throw away races I am at 300, Nathan is at 310 and Jim is at 340. Nothing against Jim but it is time somebody else wins the season. He did it last year. Time for some new young blood at the top.:bigsmile:

I can see it now, multi-truck teams with "blockers" to go after Jim. If he gets a good light in qualifying, you could have someone red light on every qualifying pass to make sure and run him first round ;) Uh, oh, I might be giving Sarah ideas on how to take me out of the running!

Jim should take this as a complement, with everyone worried about him. But as I see it, with a double points race still left, there are three people that could win a pretty large check. All of those three can hold there own. It's just going to depend on who has a bad day. That first round is going to be key... I suspect there will be at least one redlight in the first round. Who is it going to be... :hehe:

Paul

Anyone know what fast trucks will be there for this event in the Super Street class?
I know Shawn won't be there which is too bad cause he is second in points right now in Div. 1