NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

Hi Paul
Cant wait to see your new truck everyone has told me how clean and fast it is and i want to see the cage i guess it is awesome.

Is Patty going to racing your other truck ? :rockwoot:

I think it is pretty cool that the Northwest Nationals has moved to the first NHRDA champions home town.

This is going to be a great weekend with our Canadian freinds coming down to join in on the fun and hopefully we will have trucks from California coming up to join us also.

Patty has started racing the 02. She raced it in Boise at Nightfire, and even took home some money. She has a lot of confidence in the consistence of the truck, so she is just working on her lights. She raced it at the NHRDA race in Woodburn, and she will also be racing it at Medford.

Jim Taylor (the track manager at Medford), is very excited about having the Northwest Nationals at Medford. He seems to have developed a foundness for diesel pickups! :hehe:

Paul

Yeah, it would be tough to make it back into the lanes since PS & SS typically run right after each other. I know Rob & Nathan pulled it off in Billings, but they were really cutting it close.

If Aaron (CT Performance) has his truck running right, he should give Casper a run for his money. If nothing else, it should make for an even more interesting race!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Jim Taylor (the track manager at Medford), is very excited about having the Northwest Nationals at Medford. He seems to have developed a foundness for diesel pickups! :hehe:

Paul

He should, you pretty much own that track.:rockwoot:

I'll be there :tree:

Lets not forget Hoss with the red rocket will also be attending. He made10.66 at 131 in Woodburn on fuel only and i suspect there might be a bottle in the truck come september 6th. I have no doubt that there will be yet another new national record set at Medford. We can set the bar for Jeff and division 5 since they have a race the following week in New Jersey. I know jeff and trainrobber will be watching what happens to see what times they need to lay down to bring the record back to the east coast.

Also Pro Street is going to have some heavy hitters attending, and Jim the track owner said the Semi Trucks will be lined up down the staging lanes, man the more i type the more i want it to be September 6th already.

See you all there. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looking forward to making the trek down to the event can't wait to see what we can run at that alttitude and what our tuck will actually run.

Its going to be a great event and it sounds like there is going to be lots of competition in the Super Street class.... Can't wait

I keep forgetting about Hoss, since he missed so many races this year. I could definitely see him spraying his way into the low 10's!

Is it Sept 6 yet?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looking forward to making the trek down to the event can't wait to see what we can run at that alttitude and what our tuck will actually run.

Its going to be a great event and it sounds like there is going to be lots of competition in the Super Street class.... Can't wait

With the amount of HP you have (insert number here) when you get the trans figured out that thing will be a rocket.

Congrats on getting the highest numbers on the Dyno in Edmonton.

Malcolm

Thanks Malcom is was great you could get us on the dyno there for the last run.
We should have all the tranny issues figured out this weekend and have a couple of passes under our belts by the time we get to Medford.

Can't wait

Aaron

Have fun you guys and gals. Sorry I'm missing this one! Family float trip on the middle fork of the Salmon.

is rip rook goin to be there with his dodge, i'm still tryin to get the time off, got my fingers crossed, it'd be alot of fun

is rip rook goin to be there with his dodge, i'm still tryin to get the time off, got my fingers crossed, it'd be alot of fun

I really hope you can make it, have never seen a 6.0 run near as fast as yours. Had a pretty fast one in Bakersfield running the 12.0 quick diesel class that NADM has. He hails from the Denver area, name escapes me right now. He lost in the finals to Idaho Rob on a massive hole shot. He was squeezing a little :nos:but not too much.

He's planning/hoping to make it. Truck is presently in 1 piece, if I can just keep it that way for a couple more weeks...

That was me in bakersfield. I made the long trip down there. I lost to idahorob. I ran a 11.97 with the 12.0 index. I wasn't happy. Bakersfield was the first time I dipped down into the 11's. I ran a personal best mph of 121.5 last weekend. I got to figure out how to move 8000 lbs faster. I've got the mph in the top end. But tryin to move this boat anchor isn't fun. Lol. Still tryin to get the days off. And rip rook we are tied for first place in super street.

That was me in bakersfield. I made the long trip down there. I lost to idahorob. I ran a 11.97 with the 12.0 index. I wasn't happy. Bakersfield was the first time I dipped down into the 11's. I ran a personal best mph of 121.5 last weekend. I got to figure out how to move 8000 lbs faster. I've got the mph in the top end. But tryin to move this boat anchor isn't fun. Lol. Still tryin to get the days off. And rip rook we are tied for first place in super street.

HA!! I was wondering when I wrote that if it might be you. Read your signature and thought it said CC 350 blue truck, I remember your truck being red and a single cab short bed?? What am I missing here, today is my biirthday and I'm old as dirt, but I didn't think my memory was that bad!

the red reg f-250 was there, thats gene with stroked lightning, he popped a head gasket on his first pass

Tied for 1st place ? You must have me confused with the "other" Rip Rook. How can that be? I think I've made two events this year....
Well if we're tied, we'd better have it out then. If you can cut a light with any consistency at all, I'll be in big trouble.

So is the famous Rip Rook going to make this event? If he's there, there is no way I can miss this one.. My new little girl needs to meet him.

You were not racing the truck in your signature in Bakersfield obviously, the truck I'm talking about was a red regular cab short bed. It was running NOS for the first time and trying to figure it out. Got treed bad by Idaho Rob in the Quick Diesel finals and did break out too boot. I just went back and check my video to make sure.