NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

I know a few of us are staying at the Motel 6. It was cheaper than some of the other places right off of I-5.

Mike the Motel 6 at exit 27 is about 20 bucks cheaper than the one at exit 30, it has nicer rooms and quieter. Also a ton of places to eat close by. Next door is a travel lodge with the same price. Both are on the northeast side of the freeway. Tim and I are towing a trailer so will be camping at the track.

Mike the Motel 6 at exit 27 is about 20 bucks cheaper than the one at exit 30, it has nicer rooms and quieter. Also a ton of places to eat close by. Next door is a travel lodge with the same price. Both are on the northeast side of the freeway. Tim and I are towing a trailer so will be camping at the track.

The one we are at has or had rooms for less than $60 a night. Felt that was a good price so I took it. Not sure which exit it is off of. Could be what you are talking about.

The one we are at has or had rooms for less than $60 a night. Felt that was a good price so I took it. Not sure which exit it is off of. Could be what you are talking about.

The one off of exit 27 is $43 a night. Lots more places to eat around it as well.

Well the race truck is washed and loaded in the trailer, have to put the tranny back in the tow truck and then it will be pointed towards medford waiting for friday and leaving around 7am . Only seven more days and we will know who will be.

2009 NHRDA Division 1 Champion :tree:

Pro Street ?
Super Street ?
Pro 1 Bracket ?
Pro 2 Bracket ?

Anyone have any predictions on who will win what class
:rockwoot:

we will be there ready to rock for sure and predictions on the Winners..... not too sure...

2009 champion? did I sleep in?

Mac

Funny, I missed that one!

No way in heck am I gonna risk "jinxing" my chances by making a prediction!

Ok, I'll make one prediction - Malcolm will win Pro-Street overall points title. He's got too many rounds on me to be made up at two races, even if I won both. It'll be a good race for 2nd though, with most of the contenders in attendance!

Malcolm, sending you an email regarding NHRA stuff.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yea, and if I break, I'm screwed lol. And 6 hrs from home, without a trailer. Argh!

Hey you just have to remember that my home town of Yreka is only 45 mins south of medford and im sure i could help you out.

man that was a long drive. got to the track and there we several trucks running friday night street legals.

so far the

dirty max
chad riley (alter)
hoss (red rocket)
malcom
source automotive
paul breedlove
marc curtis
aaron ct performance
pat khile

pro street and super street should have some good competition

and also a buch of bracket trucks. we will see what tomorrow brings

What a great day of diesel drag racing .:cheer:

We started with over 40 trucks but had alot of carnage happen during qualifying and we entered into eliminations with 35 trucks

here are some stats and winners of each class

Exhibition
Chad Riley Et 9.10 Mph 148.38

Pro Street
Malcom Cross Et 9.91 Mph 149.58 if he can back up mph it will be a new national record

Super Street
Paul Breedlove Et 11.31 Mph 119.73

Pro 1 bracket
Paul Breedlove Et 12.00 Mph 94.71

Pro 2 bracket
Patty Caceres Et 13.43 Mph 99.74

Well off for some :Cheer::Cheer:

Then back to the track tomorrow for more great diesel drag racing and see who we will crown division one champions

how did the bully dog truck run,

Shawn blew the tranny up Friday night but still ran all day today and still managed to pull off a second place run.

We ran 11.35 @ 116 Mph or so with a tranny that is pretty much f****d and we are still running with it tomorrow. I will have to leave the record breaking for next year when we can get a decent run out of our truck.

Missed you here man its turning out to be a good time.

wish i was there, how did the truck react to sea level air, does the truck feel any different, better spooling or anything, better luck next year, we'll have to hit more nhrda events next year, and have a good rivalry goin. bad spelling, never passed engligh as you can see

wish i was there, how did the truck react to sea level air, does the truck feel any different, better spooling or anything, better luck next year, we'll have to hit more nhrda events next year, and have a good rivalry goin. bad spelling, never passed engligh as you can see

For sure Shawn but.... as you can see even with a broke tranny I still ran faster than that FORD ever will....... HAHAHAHAHAHALOL:hehe::Cheer:

As far as sea level air, unfortunately the weather brought us some pretty nasty conditions. The corrected altitude was around 4500' most of the time. Probably the same today.

Just to plug my own results, I'll have to mention the 2nd place finishers ;):
Pro-2 - Michael Pliska
Pro-1 - Mike Weeks
Super-Street - I'm pretty sure it was Aaron Schaff
Pro-Street - Michael Pliska

It was a really fun day of racing. The track crew kept the track as well prepped as it possibly could be (given the amount of dirty trucks and street tires).

Malcolm did awesome, and definitely clinched the season championship in Pro-Street. Last I heard, Super-Street is still up for grabs. I'll go out on a limb and predict that I will win the season championship in Pro-2.

Time to hop in the shower and get ready for the next day of racing!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well what are the results of the last 2 days and who won the division? Pictures? Video?