NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

There were two red single cab fords there. Both had cages. I won against the red single cab in the finals of QD. I also saw your truck Redneck. By far the fastest group of Fords I've seen in one place.

I race a duramax the same color as idaho rob then. The rip rook I'm thinking about has a dodge running 10 on fuel. And no I can't cut a lite. Just ask the nhrda guys. I have the worst reaction time. It just worked out everyone I raced broke. Lol.

There were two red single cab fords there. Both had cages. I won against the red single cab in the finals of QD. I also saw your truck Redneck. By far the fastest group of Fords I've seen in one place.

Have to send you a disc of the Bakersfield and DP Challenge video's Rob, they are to big to email, have them in high quality and audo so will have to mail them to you. Afraid I used some pretty colorful language is some of it.

Your making the trek down?

When are you leaving? We can convoy together if you would like?

You better add one more shot of Juice to your truck to touch us now hahaha.

Haha Im not too sure we are driving a Chevy......

If you end up going we are staying at the La Quinta Inn & Suites in White City OR.

We can maybe convoy down if your up for trying to keep up to the chevy...

Sounds good i was hoping we would end up staying where some of the other racers were planning on staying

crank maybe we'll follow you so when the chevy breaks we casn load the dodge on the trailer with my truck, your track record isn't good when your around me,lol, i'll call you next week and chat about it

I want to come up but I'm probably gonna be racing at PINKS at infineon, is it ok to come up for just Sunday, are Sat and Sun two seperate races?

crank maybe we'll follow you so when the chevy breaks we casn load the dodge on the trailer with my truck, your track record isn't good when your around me,lol, i'll call you next week and chat about it

Sounds good we will get something figured out for travelling and such... should be a good time down there for sure...

Just remember that our beer is lower alcohol content, so you need to drink more of it to have the same amount of fun ;)

I'll have my daughter with me, so I won't be having quite as much alcohol-related fun as the rest of you...

Is it Sept 6 yet?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Anyone know if you can camp at the track? I've been there before, but not for a 2 day event. They have a test and tune and friday nite street legals on the 5th so will go down for that. We're towing a travel trailer so would like to stay at the track if possible?

Yup, I camped there last year (and ran the street legals on Fri and took runner-up!). I don't think they even charged for camping. My daughter and I will be camping this year.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I know a few of us are staying at the Motel 6. It was cheaper than some of the other places right off of I-5.

I'd love to make it but Ponci's is that weekend In Nor cal, I've gotta support my Home Boy.:rockwoot:

Just remember that our beer is lower alcohol content, so you need to drink more of it to have the same amount of fun ;)

I should have loaded the purple turd in canada with beer and brought it to Medford