NHRDA NW Nationals Medford OR, SEP 6th & 7th

Jim should take this as a complement, with everyone worried about him. But as I see it, with a double points race still left, there are three people that could win a pretty large check. All of those three can hold there own. It's just going to depend on who has a bad day. That first round is going to be key... I suspect there will be at least one redlight in the first round. Who is it going to be... :hehe:

Paul

No kidding Paul. I just hope it isn't me.

I know of two: PaulB (who just posted above), and Rip Rook (Source Automotive). Both should be in the low 11's or high 10's on fuel only. Rip ran in Pro-Street in Woodburn though, so his points are already in that class.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

So it sounds like we should have a little bit of competition down there which will be good if we get all our bugs figured out by then which we should have we should be running mid to low tens.

Looking forward to the event for sure. We are in fourth right now for points so if we show up its a good chance to take home the title.

Oh wow, this event isn't too far north for me. I think Medford's only a 6 hr drive.... that can't be right. Hold on, I'm googling it.....

Oh good Lord, 5 hrs lol...

Argh. I dunno. That's not too darn far though.

So it sounds like we should have a little bit of competition down there which will be good if we get all our bugs figured out by then which we should have we should be running mid to low tens.

Looking forward to the event for sure. We are in fourth right now for points so if we show up its a good chance to take home the title.

Well this morning Marc was pretty confident that he had Super Street title wrapped up since everyone that is close in points is from north of the border. So i started making phone calls and let everyone know how close the points are.

I talked to Gord Cooper , Shawn Ellerton , Aaron and Kevin and they all might be showing up to Meford to chase after the points championship. with a 2 day event this is really up for grabs to anyone.

NHRDA points
Marc Curtis 140
Shawn Ellerton 140
Gord Cooper 130
Aaron Schaff 120
Kevin Douglas 80
Nathan Wright 60

:cheer::rockwoot::cheer:

Oh wow, this event isn't too far north for me. I think Medford's only a 6 hr drive.... that can't be right. Hold on, I'm googling it.....

Oh good Lord, 5 hrs lol...

Argh. I dunno. That's not too darn far though.

Come on up and race. I am driving 8 hrs down from Washington. Last weekend I drove 15 hrs to race in Edmonton as others did, too.

Come on up and race. I am driving 8 hrs down from Washington. Last weekend I drove 15 hrs to race in Edmonton as others did, too.

Yea, and if I break, I'm screwed lol. And 6 hrs from home, without a trailer. Argh!

crankdodge, do you see what i see, all i have todo is show up and you're in trouble.lol. just so everyone knows, arron and i have a friendly competition going, this is not serious. but it is funny. i'm tryin to get the days off

Yea, and if I break, I'm screwed lol. And 6 hrs from home, without a trailer. Argh!

Angela,
If you bring your cookies, you can definitely find someone to tow you home ;)

Seriously, I'll be racing my F350 at this race (no babysitter lined up so I have to bring the camper for my daughter to hang out in). I'd be happy to tow someone home from there within a reasonable distance. As I just returned from a 1000+ mile trip from Edmonton, my idea of a reasonable distance is skewed a bit high...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

No worries. If you break we'll get you home. I have a trailer and a couple of pickups to tow it. The first tow is free, the second costs cookies... :Cheer:

Paul

Hi Paul
Cant wait to see your new truck everyone has told me how clean and fast it is and i want to see the cage i guess it is awesome.

Is Patty going to racing your other truck ? :rockwoot:

I think it is pretty cool that the Northwest Nationals has moved to the first NHRDA champions home town.

This is going to be a great weekend with our Canadian freinds coming down to join in on the fun and hopefully we will have trucks from California coming up to join us also.

Looks like this is shaping up to be a great event :rockwoot:

Hopefully you CT guys have beaten that breakage gremlin into submission :bang

We should finally have all the breakage Gremlins out of this truck.... and Shawn I hope you can make it down here cause you know you will be in trouble if you do cause I am taking home that championship with me and your going down hahaha...

Its a close race in the points for sure and should be some good competittion.

If you break you can rent a trailer and I'll haul you back, you pay for the fuel down and back to Bend. Could you handle being hauled home by a Chevy?:poke:

Angela, please spread the word amongst your friends in California. It would be cool to get a bunch of Californians to go along with the Canadians (from 2 or 3 different provinces) and people from WA, OR, ID and MT!

We should also try to talk Angela into singing the national anthem (she did a great job at Bakersfield earlier this year).

It's also cool that Gord is considering coming down. There's just something cool about a hot rod semi-truck racing in a heads-up class!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well this morning Marc was pretty confident that he had Super Street title wrapped up since everyone that is close in points is from north of the border. So i started making phone calls and let everyone know how close the points are.

I talked to Gord Cooper , Shawn Ellerton , Aaron and Kevin and they all might be showing up to Meford to chase after the points championship. with a 2 day event this is really up for grabs to anyone.

NHRDA points
Marc Curtis 140
Shawn Ellerton 140
Gord Cooper 130
Aaron Schaff 120
Kevin Douglas 80
Nathan Wright 60

:cheer::rockwoot::cheer:

I think McRat and Kat plan to make it at least the second day, Kat wants to drive Casper in Super Street, and McRat drive it in Pro Street. Not sure if that possible due the timing, but Casper would be a very quick Super Street truck.