NHRDA Sledpulling

I hope i can make a sled pull and like i said earlier if you or anyone can organize a pull that is either close or at the same location as a nhrda event then lets put it all together and make it a kick butt weekend for all.

If i dont get time you know you are always welcome to borrow the shop truck and see what it will due.

We are just starting to work on the 09 schedule and we have Seattle , Bremerton and possilbly one more track in washington that we will be adding on in 2009. Also Canada is becoming Division 6 , so division 1 will be Washington, Oregon, Idaho , and Montana. I am really excited about next year and we are reaching the 800 member mark nationwide and things look even better for 2009.

i still havent forgot i owe you a snowmobile trip also

from your avitar, i don't think i even recognize that thing any more!!!

cool, if i can make it out, might worth giving the old VW a throw at it. its been a while since i've been able to particpate on the drag strip.

just might take you up on that offer of the shop truck if its not being used! :rockwoot:

sorry i haven't been in touch more than i have.... busy with blowing my **** up, fixing it, and hurricane season. i'll give ya shout soon!

scott