NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

How did the sled pulls turn out? I tried to watch the live feed but my phone wouldn't allow it.

Baillie diesel/MBRP exhaust 07 dodge took 1st and Ryan Bauer took 2nd. And big bad dodge owner with a flatbed took 3rd I believe and the baillie diesel dmax took 4. That's the top 4 I think

Jim Greenville (?) won 2.6, Brad Ingram won 3.0, Susan Ingram won Super Street.

The track prep here is sub par only for us super diesel guys, after sportsman tears up the track, we get to pick up the pieces.. Then good prep then fast guys..
Oh well..had a great day, got to see and actually talk to a lot of guys on here..
Was fun hanging out with Seth, mike, max and Chris (the guy who knocked Verlon out.
Had a decent day despite the car, Trans is giving me fits going into overdrive.
And it pushed right through the brakes badly on my second round. I don't feel too bad about it, the guy i lost to won the whole event...
Always next time and hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
What were the results of the races? When I got put out 2nd round, I stayed in the pits trying to sell my 98!

SM- A guy named Cody...drove a 6.7 Ford
SD- Dustin Gullett
SS- Brian Spooner
PS- Jarid Vollmer
PSTK- Wade Moody
TD- John Robinson

Had a great time hanging out with brandon, seth, max, and taylor.

I was the last spectator to leave LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1365914591790.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Dynoed 57 trucks. Pete and I are both beat. Some pretty good numbers. A few above 900hp, but no one broke the 1,000hp mark.

I watched the Live Feed from my computer at work yesterday... talk about torture. :bang I really wanted to make this race but honestly thought it was towards the end of summer for some reason and didnt notice until I saw the thread blowing up yesterday...

Looks like it was a good time, and congrats to Wade. I think you need to put this saying on the back of your car now.

"Don't hate, congratulate!"

Fun times hanging out with you guys. We got to get together more than twice a year.

Wade you put it down dude. Truck looked awesome and nice meeting you.

Congrats bullydog and another win sorry I did not say it in person before you guys left.

We were fighting build gremlins all day. Truck had next to to no run time prior to event but still runs and drove on the trailer. Just need to work on tuning, charging system and freezeplugs in head. Guys tap and plug your freeze plugs I almost wtecked the truck again blowing one out. Check link below.

YouTube

Randy, NHRDA, fans and racers involved. I truly appologize for not stopping after I got sideways so the clean up would be less. I did not know I was puking water and I was concentrating on trying to keep a fresh pair of underwear.

The track prep here is sub par only for us super diesel guys, after sportsman tears up the track, we get to pick up the pieces.. Then good prep then fast guys..
Oh well..had a great day, got to see and actually talk to a lot of guys on here..
Was fun hanging out with Seth, mike, max and Chris (the guy who knocked Verlon out.
Had a decent day despite the car, Trans is giving me fits going into overdrive.
And it pushed right through the brakes badly on my second round. I don't feel too bad about it, the guy i lost to won the whole event...
Always next time and hope to see you guys there!

I see how it is.....

Had a great time hanging out with brandon, seth, max, and taylor.

I was the last spectator to leave LOL

View attachment 42561

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

You as well my friend!

Randy, NHRDA, fans and racers involved. I truly appologize for not stopping after I got sideways so the clean up would be less. I did not know I was puking water and I was concentrating on trying to keep a fresh pair of underwear.

Shame on you max :hehe: we will get it worked out, a few gremlins but the truck ran well for its first pass with new everything.

I see how it is.....

You as well my friend!

Shame on you max :hehe: we will get it worked out, a few gremlins but the truck ran well for its first pass with new everything.
Ha! Sorry man! Taylor too!
As short as it was! I don't remember half the people i talked to yesterday!

ha! thanks!!
IF they let us run before sportsman.. that would be awesome. but its all good! had ablast regardless, i will just expect to 60' a tenth to 2 slower and make it up on the big end..