Nitrous bottle/lines/jets etc.

sk31821

Cleaning out the shop and need to get rid of all this.
20 lb. NX bottle. Its probably 3/4 full.
a big and a small NX solenoid
all different sizes of jets.
a lot of stainless steel braided line.
$200.00 OBO for everything

Thanks
Sam
(309) 781-1646

Sorry I have been busy all day.
I have replied to all PM's...Ill let you guys know asap if its still available.
I will ship but....I dont know about shipping with the NOX in the tank. Hopefully thats not an issue.
And I will be in Thunder In Muncie Sat. if that helps with anything.

Just remembered I paid for this and never got anything. I would like to get this taken care of.

Just remembered I paid for this and never got anything. I would like to get this taken care of.

I still have it. I want it gone. I have talked to you many times trying to get rid of it and it has never worked out. I had a guy take it to scheid to meet up with you and you never answered your phone.
So your options are I will send you back your money today or give me a address and I'll ship it to you like the 100 other times I told you I would. And yes I will charge you shipping just like I told you I would the other 100 times. You however never wanted me to ship it.
Once again my number is (309) 781-1646. Call me anytime.
Thanks
Sam

You clearly stated that the bottle is 3/4 full and I figured if you were going to Scheids why ship it and have to empty it, thus wasting 3/4 bottle of nitrous. But I guess that's just me being stupid.

You said you were going to Scheid's, then sent someone else. After your guy left me a message I tried calling him back multiple times with no answer. Then called you back multiple times with no answer while I was there. That's probably my fault also though.

And now I have to pay extra for shipping, again probably all my fault.

How much do I owe you now?

Your right. I did clearly state it was 3/4 full because it is. And I would of shipped it at your expense just like any other typical sales deal done you however did not want it shipped. Since I travel all over the country for my job I was not able to make scheid. I however was able to get all of your nitrous stuff to the event like I said I would. (You didn't answer your phone like you never do)
And yes, I will charge you shipping just like I said before. do you want the parts or not? If not, Let me know ASAP so I can refund your money. I have given you my number and address to my home many times and you continue only communicating on this thread. I am not at fault here. Once again call me at (309) 781-1646 so I can figure out whether or not to ship you this stuff or you come get it.
Thanks
Sam

Short bus driver I just tried calling you again (5 times to be exact) please call me so we can handle this correctly.