No start and rough running issues

If it starts and runs fine after either its injectors...To verify unplug FCA and try to start,if it does not start,plug FCA back in and try either, if it starts on either its 99% probably Injectors.

A cross tube not correctly seated will cause a hard start. If you have no fuel in the oil then its more than likely a cross tube leaking directly into the return.

Funny you say that Jeff! He's going to pull them and have them check locally as he was told the same thing, wish I knew more off the top of my head but I stayed away from C/R's, guess I should man up now!

Jim

sounds like an injector to me also not just jumping on the band wagon either. High return on one or more. OR you could get this tool Miller special tools #9011 to block off each injector and rule out wich one or ones it is. when you block off the one thats got high return the truck will start. Only reason you need either is to speed engine rpm to get rail PSI up to fire Injectors!

sounds like an injector to me also not just jumping on the band wagon either. High return on one or more. OR you could get this tool Miller special tools #9011 to block off each injector and rule out wich one or ones it is. when you block off the one thats got high return the truck will start. Only reason you need either is to speed engine rpm to get rail PSI up to fire Injectors!

This.

from what ive seen personally, the stutter coming back to idle almost always leans twords injectors.

i have the same problem on my 03 where is the best place to get the cross tube o rings from

swap a good relief valve in the truck to see if it's the problem first.... I've had a couple in the shop with bad relief valves..... one was injectors as well

Relief valve was swapped, same issue, injectors were next.....wish it was here to play with...off subject...Mudn, can you post again, that chick is smokin!

Jim

Relief valve was swapped, same issue, injectors were next.....wish it was here to play with...off subject...Mudn, can you post again, that chick is smokin!

Jim

she is isn't she...... and a red head at that.....:evil