North East Ohio SPRING Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey guys, Kevin and Mike over at Twisted Innovations Dyno and Tuning are haveing another Dyno day! I've attached a Word Doc. for you all to view with the date and times! All we ask for is a little heads up on the amount of people comming, so Kevin can make sure he has enough food for the lunch he prepairs!!! If you have questions, please feel free to ask here, or you can email me or Kevin (see Word Doc.) and we'll answer them the best we can! Hope to see ya'll out there!!!!

View attachment DIESEL DYNO DAY.doc

Hey everyone, we only have 3 an a half weeks till the dyno day! Just a friendly reminder about this upcomming event. I hope some Competition Diesle guys show up and Represent this site!!! I know it's the weekend after the Central Ohio day, but if some of you guys miss that one, maybe you can hit this one! Anyways, hope to see some of you all out there!!!

Some has said they couldn't view the attachment, so I figure I will copy and past so you all can see it!

DIESEL DYNO DAY

WHEN: April 21st 2007

WHERE: Twisted Innovations Dyno & Tuning
776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004

TIME: 10A.M. Till We’re Done!

COST: $45 For 3 Pulls With Cool Down Time. Can tune a little between pulls.
$5 for any extra pull.

Twisted Innovations will be serving hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. If you’d like to bring something that would be fine. Twisted Innovations is a SCT dealer, and will have some on hand.

For more information call or email Kevin at:
440-993-0100 (Shop)
440-474-2059 (cell)
call and leave a message!
~OR~
Email: tuning@tidyno.com (to contact Kevin)
joshuas@grandrock.com (to contact Josh a.k.a crzycowboy)

Last edited:
i may try to come if i can get my parents 2006. I would like to see what it has stock and what the predator adds to it.

I just got off the phone with Kevin, owner of T.I. Dyno and tuning. He said the Mustang Dyno Rep. told him his dyno is good for 1200ftlbs of torque. Maybe 1300 with some extra figuring. So as long as your truck doesn't exceed that number, we are all good. What is the maximum ftlbs of torque does the dynojet allow?

Well the software on will only "figure" 1200ft lbs, or if it's newer software, 1500ft lbs...the dyno will "handle" more than that, but the software won't compute the torque number. A few minutes with the graph and calculator will figure it out!

Chris

I see, thanks Chris.....I was just curious about the diference in the two dyno's. Thats what the guys at Mustang Dyno said, Kevin's dyno can compute up to 1200ft lbs, but could probably handle more, just would need to figure out numbers manually.

Starting Time Change

STARTING TIME CHANGE

Due to the amount of feedback I'm getting on this event, we will be starting this event at 9:00am instead of 10am. We just want to make sure everyone will get a chance to dyno!! So please make note of the change, Thank you!!:

Plan on 2 trucks from around here unless either of us break before then. We'll probably leave here around 10am and arrive 201 miles later.

Thanks!!
brandon.

Thats cool Brandon, I'll most likely still be there.....LOL since its a Grand Rock event....LOL

joefarmer said:
Plan on 2 trucks from around here unless either of us break before then. We'll probably leave here around 10am and arrive 201 miles later.

Thanks!!
brandon.

Who?? If someone else is going up I might make the run too! Maybe...if we're planting by then I might not be doing anything!

Chris

Chris
I'm hoping to run up there w/Brandon on if I don't break something at the Fri. night test n tune...

Lavon

Thats cool, I'd like to meet some guy from Comp D......So far I've met Tim, Phil, Billygoat, Rich, and I belive Sheila also..........Look forward to seein' you guys out there.

LAmiller said:
Chris
I'm hoping to run up there w/Brandon on if I don't break something at the Fri. night test n tune...

Lavon

I'll definately have too see if I can make it...that would be two Saturdays in a row off work. Will all depend on the weather!

Might have to go racing with you on Friday though!

Chris

OK, Disney was fun, but now I need some time away from the family......I WISH IT WAS SATURDAY!!!!!!

Cant wait Josh.

Cool Patrick....did you guys get my email about the radio ad? If not let me know I'll re-send it.

I got it, sounds good to me.

I'm guessing we will have 6 or 7 local trucks coming up. Can't wait!

Dyno Day is tomorrow....hope to see some of you out there. You'll know me when ya see me, I'll be the one wearing a blue Grand Rock shirt and Red OSU cap! Should be a good time. If everyone shows up like they said, we'll have a little over 30 trucks!!!!! Hope to see ya'll out there.

Just talked to Kevin at TI Dyno, The Ashtabula Napa store is giving away a FREE case of Oil for the truck with the MOST HP!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back