North East Ohio SPRING Dyno Day

Josh just let me know we made the local paper. He's going to get it scanned and send it to me tomorrow. I'll post it up when I get it.

Yep thats right, I just looked at it tonight. I'll have that to Kevin tomorrow morning sometime!!! Congrats Kevin, in makin' some headlines in our local news!!!

So are they having this at the same time in the morning again....the lady there said she call and let us know either morning or afternoon and I was never called.

Dustin.

PM me your Number Dustin, and I'll call Kevin and make sure he calls ya. He told me yesterday that he was gonna start callin' people last night. He may not have gotten to your name yet.

Cool! Are you going to be able to make it? I talked with Kevin twice this week, and he said he got the OBDII connecter and so far it's workin' great. He dynoed a 2004 6.0L ford, and he just did an 06 Dodge I belive. The only draw back (if any) are some of the new trucks with the tuners that plug into the OBDII have to stay plugged in. He's not sure how this will affect the OBDII plug he uses. He was workin' with Patrick and Larry over at Discount Power Parts (thanks alot guys for the help) and for the most part we're thinking he should be ok.

I'll have some info here shortly, with in the next day or so. I'll post em up as soon as I get em. But IIRC, it was Wally from Fast Track Enterprises with his Dodge. Twin Turbo, put down 500+HP, and over 1000+TQ.

Last of Pictures, with video's

Here ya go, here are the last of the pictures, with a few video's. Sorry for the poor sound, and pictures, but it was shot with my Digital camera.
Thanks for coming out ya'll, and hope to see you in July!!!!

Last edited:
Back